Where Are You Cheering From Today?

ToraGirl

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... Old Christ Church Pensacola FL

My step daughter who is an Alabama Graduate is getting married today at 3:30 pm...

Who would've ever thought she wouldn't have been missing BAMA...  but just OUR luck it is AUBURN in the SEC Championship...  lol 

I'm glad to have that problem today cause it means were still playing!! 

I'll be getting SILENT updates to my phone during the service... Shhhhhhh...

and I'll keep up with the Game thread here too, usually has a real good description of the plays. DVR and I'll re watch it tonight.

War Eagle!!

1 hour ago, BeasFan said:

Nashville -- WTVF -- Channel 5 -- War Eagle!

My birth city!  Love Nashville!  Way to represent!

41 minutes ago, JGLEATON said:

Um... Old Christ Church Pensacola FL

My step daughter who is an Alabama Graduate is getting married today at 3:30 pm...

Who would've ever thought she wouldn't have been missing BAMA...  but just OUR luck it is AUBURN in the SEC Championship...  lol 

I'm glad to have that problem today cause it means were still playing!! 

I'll be getting SILENT updates to my phone during the service... Shhhhhhh...

and I'll keep up with the Game thread here too, usually has a real good description of the plays. DVR and I'll re watch it tonight.

War Eagle!!

Oh, WOW!  Bless you, congratulations!  Pray your weather is as glorious as it is here.  May the wedding be the start of a beautiful lifetime of happiness...Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12!!

1 hour ago, warhogone said:

Just off Deatsville Hiway , barely still in Millbrook, Al. :flag::wareagle:

We ARE neighbors!

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I'm so nervous

I can’t watch games with people lol. I just get so nervous. My parents won’t even come home until it’s over and my girlfriend checks ESPN and waits until game is over before she calls or texts 

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

I can’t watch games with people lol. I just get so nervous. My parents won’t even come home until it’s over and my girlfriend checks ESPN and waits until game is over before she calls or texts 

I know a couple people like that. I have to be around at least one other Auburn fan. Otherwise, I'd probably go insane.

We're in Gainesville Georgia. Sadie has a tournament, including a game at 6 eastern. Blech. Will at least catch the first quarter in the hotel. Hope we're in control by then. Will stream the remainder. 

Sadie's team won game one, so there's that. 

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

We're in Gainesville Georgia. Sadie has a tournament, including a game at 6 eastern. Blech. Will at least catch the first quarter in the hotel. Hope we're in control by then. Will stream the remainder. 

Sadie's team won game one, so there's that. 

burn that data, bro

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

burn that data, bro

Pop data, FTW. Soccer complex has wifi but I don't want to rely on it. 

Beautiful North Carolina foothills....great day...but I do best watching they game by myself though my Dukie wife is 100% in for this game....  War Eagle everyone...

Same exact spot I was in three weeks ago on the couch. 

I'm not superstitious. I'm just a little stitious. 

Archived