***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Some of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. This was a bad game, to be sure, but you guys are acting like we are Tennessee. We are 10 and 2, won the west, and 

And if you keep running your mouths, we are going to end up like them. 

The thing is the one's complaining the most, do so every week, and they know the least about the game of the people here.

2 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

Turnovers are not on Gus. Fumbles cost us 3 and 8 and the missed field took 3 and gave 3. 

Yes turnovers are on gus . Playing KJ hurt is his fault. You going to blame a one arm RB that is playing injured. And he already knows JS can’t hang on to the ball when we get inside the red zone. That is why KJ has been coming in. So with an injured KJ what has he done, closed his eyes and hoped KJ would get well instead of finding plan B . No there is no one but Gus to blame. I’ll pay for the movers to Arky

Just now, jAUSon said:

kj hurt, stidham off, carlson/williams out, kirby dirty, refs stupid. 

This team is not playing with any heart and it's embarrassing 

Goodnight folks.  Hard to come back from that one....We had a heck of a run this year!  Let's heal up and win our bowl game.  Did anyone expect to be here after the LSU loss?  We have played well but we are out of jusice out of the past couple of weeks.

Just now, Tiger said:

How do we manage to be so beat up at the end of the season so often

Because we play one of the toughest finishes in the country every year.

Just now, ReidMcLain said:

Blowout. I hate Georgia so much

They are "beating the dog cap out of us" ... :(

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yes turnovers are on gus . Playing KJ hurt is his fault. You going to blame a one arm RB that is playing injured. And he already knows JS can’t hang on to the ball when we get inside the red zone. That is why KJ has been coming in. So with an injured KJ what has he done, closed his eyes and hoped KJ would get well instead of finding plan B . No there is no one but Gus to blame. I’ll pay for the movers to Arky

This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever read. 

Archived