***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Tiger said:

How do we manage to be so beat up at the end of the season so often

You can only ride the same player so much until he breaks down.

To all who want Gus gone now you do realize we won the west. Beat both our rivals. Won 10 games. Yes this game sucks but who are we gonna get? 

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yes turnovers are on gus . Playing KJ hurt is his fault. You going to blame a one arm RB that is playing injured. And he already knows JS can’t hang on to the ball when we get inside the red zone. That is why KJ has been coming in. So with an injured KJ what has he done, closed his eyes and hoped KJ would get well instead of finding plan B . No there is no one but Gus to blame. I’ll pay for the movers to Arky

You got to be kidding. JS holding the ball too long and being stripped is on Gus? Blocked fg on Gus? 

Your a high school coach, a genius and the problem again all in 1 season. Pitch forks out and the crowd wants which coach? @Eagle Eye 7 you name the coach you want. 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No people like you do when you keep supporting a loser like Gus. You need to wake up

You need to take a break. If you're this miserable, go do it elsewhere. 

4 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Gus to Arkansas was going to happen regardless

You really don't know what you're talking about

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Anyone still want to bash me for saying Lane Kiffin would be a great choice?  Yeah his team just won a championship and he could do the same at Auburn.  Auburn should think about snatching him up before someone else does.

:-\

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Boy...JS has totally lost it......no running game either.....gotta give dawgs some credit for brining their defense this game.   

@DAG you know he has been waiting since the lsu game to say this lol. 64 always had it out for stidham.

We have a brutal schedule at the end of the year. We are beat up all the way around. It was a better finish than I expected. We still beat bammer and this bunch a few weeks back. We are SEC West champions.

Guys, the name-calling is just ridiculous. This is college football. This is what happens. You can’t win everything every time, especially when you’re not healthy across the board. That’s the difference between winning and losing. Not a bad season all things considered. On to the bowl game.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

You really don't know what you're talking about

Yeah I clearly don’t.  Many other insiders who have pointed him to Arkansas don’t either I guess.  Get a clue.  

1 minute ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Stidham has played terrible and this loss has a lot to do with his game tonight.

Don' buy this for one min. Kid is running for his life. 2d half not great but running for his life.

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

To all who want Gus gone now you do realize we won the west. Beat both our rivals. Won 10 games. Yes this game sucks but who are we gonna get? 

Not saying i want him gone but i wouldn't cry if he goes to Arky. 

2 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

is Alabama playing in this game? CBS is so giddy that they can act like they are

I can hear the squishy noise, GD must be _£¢€¥ himself. He's had a rough month.

Archived