***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AU64 said:

dumbest thing you have ever posted......and guess that's saying something;..

But stats tell the story today.....and they are not good...

not true. I have said a lot worse and will continue to. As forrest gump once said I AM NOT A SMART MAN haha. Come on lighten up. Trying to have a little fun. the L O L was not a dead giveaway? 

Bad ******* holding and personal fouls on thUGA all day and the ones called were not critical.  Typical for shorty usually. Kirby bringing the bama BS to georgia. This sucks!

Even without the losses to Clemson and LSU, it would've been a huge uphill fight for any coach to beat UGA twice and Bama once in the course of a month. We did 2/3. Still a very impressive coaching job by Gus and his staff.

Just now, AU-Allen said:

GA will be whipped in first round of playoffs, they shouldn't be where they are. 

I'm now hoping the Sooners hang 70 on them.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Board falling apart like a bunch of pansies. Lol. 

yep. I never seen so much whining and blame. Geez. we are just not the same team when your best rb is less than effective. Your bsvkup has been hurt for weeks. K Martin is NOT and every down back. he can't pass block. we lost 2 of our veteran defenders Tre and Carlton.

We played great down the stretch to get here. This game is not an indication if you really think about wht I said above.

No one No one thought we would have ths chance 3 games ago.....

2 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

This is gonna end up being worse case scenario now. We get hot and make people excited just to have it stolen away from us and the knife is dug in deep because it's our rival. And if Gus leaves we are royally screwed in getting a new coach. There's just too many coaching changes this year and we will be starting from way behind. Have to hope he stays.

Mike Leach...

Just now, AU-Allen said:

GA will be whipped in first round of playoffs, they shouldn't be where they are. 

Got to think long term. They will dominate in recruiting if they can keep Georgia kids. Fromm is only a freshman.. future is bright for them

Just now, ChltteTiger said:

Gus Malzahn will not win an SECC at Arky. Is that how the man wants to wrap us his head coaching career? Do you really know what he is thinking? I kinda doubt it.

Do you know how to be a smart ass? I think so... multiple people have said if he didn’t make it to the playoffs this year he would look to reset his coaching clock, especially with what Arkansas would offer. Way to be a smartass tho!

Just now, tigerfangs said:

Who could we get? Honestly asking.

I honestly don't know. I'm not cheering for him to leave but i feel like people got way too excited after two big wins. Those were wins that should've came years ago. I still just don't trust Gus to say...yes he's our guy for the future. So, i don't want him fired but i wouldn't cry at all if he left for Arky.

2 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Who's haniging around tonight for the meltdown?

may as well its 200 and something days til start of 2018 season need something to do...

Just now, caleb1633 said:

Even without the losses to Clemson and LSU, it would've been a huge uphill fight for any coach to beat UGA twice and Bama once in the course of a month. We did 2/3. Still a very impressive coaching job by Gus and his staff.

I dont disagree with you and am proud of what this team has done.  But, tonight concerns me.  Ive seen this team too many times.  I dont understand how we come out some times and look so bad.  Losing is one thing; looking completely inept in doing so is something else.  Im torn right now.  I dont know what to think.

1 minute ago, madkat7 said:

It is truly amazing how a few key injuries can change the complexion of football game.

And turnovers

War Eagle to all you babies on this board. I've been off the Gus bus for two years but all you've bailed on Auburn football because we lost to a team who got embarrassed the weeks ago and just acted like a bunch whiners is pathetic. I swear man up. I'm going to look back through this thread and call you out. Smh. War eagle baby:wareagle:

:beer2:

We lost because GA played dirty, dirty ball. No morals, targeting our players’ injuries. Hard to watch. Still happy with the season and hope Gus stays. If GA plays us straight up, we win 10 of 10 games. We are the better team.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

I honestly don't know. I'm not cheering for him to leave but i feel like people got way too excited after two big wins. Those were wins that should've came years ago. I still just don't trust Gus to say...yes he's our guy for the future. So, i don't want him fired but i wouldn't cry at all if he left for Arky.

Amen

Archived