***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Tough loss but it's always...... GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER......

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Not that it matters but #83 for thuga has done nothing but hold all game long. I mean blatant holds just about every play. 

All WRs too!

I am tipping my hat to UGA. We didn't have any gas left in the tank.. The turnovers did us in. UGA tried to keep us in the game but our offense just couldn't do it today. 

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@DAG you know he has been waiting since the lsu game to say this lol. 64 always had it out for stidham.

Yep. JS is a big reason we got here. From top to bottom, this team just got whipped today. And I will keep saying this, it is hard to have a championship mentality for 12 plus games. This is something Bama does very well MOST of the time.

6 minutes ago, WarDamnDoc said:

We lost because GA played dirty, dirty ball. No morals, targeting our players’ injuries. Hard to watch. Still happy with the season and hope Gus stays. If GA plays us straight up, we win 10 of 10 games. We are the better team.

We lost because they were the better team tonight. Pretty simple. Our kids played hard, but ran out of gas. Dawgs were motivated. The first turnover was a killer. Fact is they lined up and beat us. They didn’t do anything fancy. 

Make all the excuses you want for this coaching staff, but this team was not prepared to go to the next level. We should have prepared for a non KJ offense and we did not. We let another great opportunity slip away. Our defense played soft. You don’t win championships without a dominating defense.

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Honestly I’m definitely not one to give any of these coaches a pass but the reality of it is that these guys did not play well at all. You can rake it up to anything, playing GA and Bama in the same month, injuries, not having home field adavantage. Whatever it may be they played an awful on both sides of the ball. I understand the coaches prepare them but they can’t play for them. That was just an embarrassing effort and performance. We looked like an inept team. I absolutely hate the idea of Georgia having this to hold over our heads. 

Good post

Been a great season with some huge moments. KJ should go to the NFL for sure. Playing him so much tonight was bad judgement. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

You remember the FSU game we had it he blowed it. The only reason we win in 2010 was Gene was here to curb his maniac ways. Then again tonight we had a chance and he blew it again. Yea he can get us close just can’t close the deal. 

blowed it?   If you think Malzahn was responsible for losing the fsu game then you clearly didn't watch the game and know next to nothing about football.  

3 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

We don't have any depth except on the D line.....plus with how badly the O has played they have gotten hardly any rest. Plus being beat up after Bama whereas UGA had cupcakes for the last two weeks to get healthy and game plan for us. Other words, shut up. 

Well what’s wrong with the dline? They have gave up. That’s why you saw those big runs and constant first downs and the thing they call touchdowns.

Just now, DAG said:

Yep. JS is a big reason we got here. From top to bottom, this team just got whipped today. And I will keep saying this, it is hard to have a championship mentality for 12 plus games. This is something Bama does very well MOST of the time.

they have the GOAT and we have gus who is suspect in big games with EVERYTHING on the line.

1 minute ago, Tigercj said:

We lost this game because we had no one behind KJ and the team was not prepared.

Disagree. The ball didn’t bounce our way this time. We had some lucky breaks the first time, not so much this time. But regardless, GA has been dirty. You can blame the coach, but it’s not on him. Happy to have played in the SEC Championship this year.

No kidding @wdefromtx these fans are just pathetic. All the fans expecting us to roll over uga and they need to take a seat. I'm making a count right now. They better be glad I'm not a mod. The attitude on here is pathetic. About as pathetic as our offense . :beer2:

Im not calling for the head of Gus or anything but he refuses to make changes to his gampelan during the game and it is a detriment to our offense.

2 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

I just really hope we don't end up playing Wisconsin in a bowl game again.

Please God no.

Archived