***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, ReidMcLain said:

Is Gus the most up an down head coach in college football history?

Yep

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were barely holding together but I think the Tre Williams and Carlton Davis thing was the final straw on our backs... Just too much for us to overcome. Man, that's disappointing

The results of only having one RB in a run first O in the SEC. 30+ carries a game doesn't help either.

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Because we play one of the toughest finishes in the country every year.

Another reason why we need to learn that we can't run our #1 RB into the ground against teams like Mercer and ULM. Good season but can't say i'm not surprised.

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

Watch Alabama get in too. Only with our luck could we beat both of our rivals and they still both get in the playoffs.

would be the most JABA thing ever so I expect it to happen

#20 needs to have his scholarship taken if he has one. Terrible angle and why the hell would you come down field with no one behind you. 

1 minute ago, ReidMcLain said:

Is Gus the most up an down head coach in college football history?

Stupid post.

It is truly amazing how we play the team the first time and beat the brakes off them and the second time they beat the brakes off of us. Such is football.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Anybody that backs gustomatic from this point over just doesn’t want the best for AU.

i can't blame this one on the coaches....we had chances and were just outplayed....

UGA was angry and very determined to erase the bad taste of Nov 11. The injuries to our starters made it all uphill. Lets move on to the bowl game and recruiting.

5 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

We also have not helped him out with routes. It's either deep or screens. Where are the short routes? 

I have seen a few cross routes bottled up. In a tough spot right now. 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No we need to fire Gus now. Not just hope he gets better because he won’t. He is a loser and he will always be a loser.

You would know one. 

Get out. You're a ridiculous, miserable person that is doing nothing but complaining and polluting what used to be a great website. 

who is Jarret Davis, Gary?   Danielson really needs to go.  He's as clueless as Verne was, he just had Verne's cluelessness overshadow his.  He needs to go.

5 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

kj hurt, stidham off, carlson/williams out, kirby dirty, refs stupid. 

This!

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

How do we manage to be so beat up at the end of the season so often

If you're the starting hb you know why

Archived