***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy...JS has totally lost it......no running game either.....gotta give dawgs some credit for brining their defense this game.   

5 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

The thing is the one's complaining the most, do so every week, and they know the least about the game of the people here.

So it takes a genius to see something other than abysmal coaching and nothing close to heart?  Really?

Got to remember we made good progress post the LSU game, just not our day.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Gus to arky,like cubelic said, we lose, he’s gone

I agree with this.

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No we need to fire Gus now. Not just hope he gets better because he won’t. He is a loser and he will always be a loser.

Who we gonna hire?

2 minutes ago, Deutschetiger said:

Malzahn needs to get the he'll on to Fayetteville. It is time for Les Miles

Ok, this is now the stupidest thing I've ever read, now. That didn't last long. 

Embarrassing. The team is done. Let’s see if Gus can win a bowl game against a good team.

4 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Guess we root for Baker Mayfield to destroy Uga in Pasadena 

Baker Mayfield and these thugs are second cousins twice removed...family reunion fireworks.

Stidham has played terrible and this loss has a lot to do with his game tonight. Gus is the overall to blame but he can't throw the passes for him. Stidham left at least 10 points min on the field and maybe a lot more.

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

UGA was angry and very determined to erase the bad taste of Nov 11. The injuries to our starters made it all uphill. Lets move on to the bowl game and recruiting.

We had our ass handed to us from a team that wanted it more. Give them cred.

Anyone still want to bash me for saying Lane Kiffin would be a great choice?  Yeah his team just won a championship and he could do the same at Auburn.  Auburn should think about snatching him up before someone else does.

Just now, milehighfan said:

A huge game for Auburn and another well prepared Gus Malzahn team

No you are confusing this with Georgia 1.0 and the bama game.........or did someone put that game plan together ?. 

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Ok, this is now the stupidest thing I've ever read, now. That didn't last long. 

Fact is, cubelic even said if we lose he’s gone. He knows he can reset his coaching clock by going to Arkansas. We’re about to be in a bad position I feel like 

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Ignorant

Grow up and put your big boy pants on instead of calling names.

2 minutes ago, Deutschetiger said:

Malzahn needs to get the he'll on to Fayetteville. It is time for Les Miles

I think you're name might be one of the most appropriate ones on here with that comment. :-\

Archived