***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

To all who want Gus gone now you do realize we won the west. Beat both our rivals. Won 10 games. Yes this game sucks but who are we gonna get? 

I hope he’s gone and good riddens!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

@DAG you know he has been waiting since the lsu game to say this lol. 64 always had it out for stidham.

dumbest thing you have ever posted......and guess that's saying something;..

But stats tell the story today.....and they are not good...

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No people like you do when you keep supporting a loser like Gus. You need to wake up

That" loser" had us in position for a 3 National title shot in 7 years. Geez! Some people are moronic. If I was Gus I would leave.

This is gonna end up being worse case scenario now. We get hot and make people excited just to have it stolen away from us and the knife is dug in deep because it's our rival. And if Gus leaves we are royally screwed in getting a new coach. There's just too many coaching changes this year and we will be starting from way behind. Have to hope he stays.

Just now, Deutschetiger said:

No need to waste any more money on Malzahn 

Agree. We can keep him but no raise.

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Georgia fixing to take over recruiting in Georgia. Could be the next bama on the rise

GA will be whipped in first round of playoffs, they shouldn't be where they are. 

3 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Anyone still want to bash me for saying Lane Kiffin would be a great choice?  Yeah his team just won a championship and he could do the same at Auburn.  Auburn should think about snatching him up before someone else does.

Yes. Between losing today and reading this dumb post, I do want to bash you

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Fact is, cubelic even said if we lose he’s gone. He knows he can reset his coaching clock by going to Arkansas. We’re about to be in a bad position I feel like 

Gus Malzahn will not win an SECC at Arky. Is that how the man wants to wrap us his head coaching career? Do you really know what he is thinking? I kinda doubt it.

3 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

Grow up and put your big boy pants on instead of calling names.

Ignorant

Just now, milehighfan said:

Did it hurt not having KJ at full speed? Of course. But hell's bells I thought it was next man up. But in this case it appears the next man up continues to be KJ.

That's how Gus operates.

Archived