***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Even without the losses to Clemson and LSU, it would've been a huge uphill fight for any coach to beat UGA twice and Bama once in the course of a month. We did 2/3. Still a very impressive coaching job by Gus and his staff.

Wow, a sane, objective post.

3 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

That" loser" had us in position for a 3 National title shot in 7 years. Geez! Some people are moronic. If I was Gus I would leave.

He might can get a team in position, but he finds a way to screw it up.

4 minutes ago, AU-Allen said:

GA will be whipped in first round of playoffs, they shouldn't be where they are. 

I hope so. Like I said, that's what happens when you play in a weak SEC East. Wish they had to play bama every year. 

Just now, madkat7 said:

As others have said, be careful what you wish for. If Gus is gone who are going to get?

Go get Kiffen. He will have a fire to beat Savanna.

1 hour ago, jtauburntiger said:

here we go again.... we make stupid mistakes and they have some success.   Gus is calling plays again.   Is this really the only explanation we can come up with for offensive struggles?  perhaps UGA came out with a good game plan?   Perhaps the SEC offensive MVP is injured and our O will not look quite a crisp.   perhaps anything other than this ..... 

Perhaps sunshine pumpers don’t realize that there’s a such a thing as an adjustment... just saying war damn Eagle 

Just now, WinForAuburn said:

I dont disagree with you and am proud of what this team has done.  But, tonight concerns me.  Ive seen this team too many times.  I dont understand how we come out some times and look so bad.  Losing is one thing; looking completely inept in doing so is something else.  Im torn right now.  I dont know what to think.

Everybody who said it would be a tough road for us to beat a top 10 team 3 times in very short order was right. I don't think anybody else could do it. Maybe someone did decades ago??

This game has been how can we get bammers in the playoff just as much as the game itself. 

2 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

Ignorant

Ignorant

I think gus malzahn has been the wosr coach in the world when his team is ranked top 5. He has a way of letting his teams be complacent 

You have to be kidding me. The commentators are now talking about how George beating Auburn just shows how good Alabama is. We truly live in a mixed up society

War damn eagle! Great season! Hate to lose but I knew it would be a fist fight. Hard to overcome injured KJ. Wish we had reliable backup. Great amen corner. Disappointed but still a great team. If they played 10 times it would probably be 5 and 5. 

Gary lobbying for bama again......surely he must have a check in the mail from the REC for his promotional efforts...

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Just forfeit the game your team has gave up!! Just like a Kevin Steele D does in time

relax man, half the d is in the locker room. other half has been on the field 45 minutes

Archived