Sign in to follow this  
Tiger Scout

halftime adjustments

This is where we see what type of coaches we really have? Can they make some adjustments? Are they championship caliber coaches? We will see in a few minutes. WDE

• Like 1

No #6 on defense is terrible news. Chip and Gus have to figure out a way to make Smart pay for selling out the way he is

I will say I was really surprised we didn't see a package with MW. Just to give UGA something else to think about

• Like 3

Our last 5 losses we have scored 9 points total in the second half. Halftime adjustments are lacking to say the least. 

• Like 2

What adjustments? Were we wishing KJ could magically play like he was healthy. Nothing short of approaching 100% is worth the effort in these games. We didn't have anybody else ready, and I realize one week is not enough time...however 12 weeks should be plenty of time. 

Edited by auskull
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, DAG said:

I will say I was really surprised we didn't see a package with MW. Just to give UGA something else to think about

LOL

56 minutes ago, DAG said:

I thought so too. He made a few tweets before the game that made me think we might see it. Especially after playing him a snap vs Alabama too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FullBloodedTiger91 said:

I thought so too. He made a few tweets before the game that made me think we might see it. Especially after playing him a snap vs Alabama too.

Especially with K Martin in the backfield . I thought those two could take some pressure off the other guys 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

Especially with K Martin in the backfield . I thought those two could take some pressure off the other guys 

I have to imagine that if KJ couldn’t go tonight, that it was Willis that would take the wildcat snaps. Feel bad for the players.

5 hours ago, Tiger Scout said:

This is where we see what type of coaches we really have? Can they make some adjustments? Are they championship caliber coaches? We will see in a few minutes. WDE

We saw absolutely zero adjustments.

37 minutes ago, SouthGATiger said:

Don't understand not using Kam Martin more in this game with KJ hurt.   He got the ball 4 times! Give him the ball and let's play...smh

My thoughts exactly. No one was buying KJ being 100% after seeing him out there. Instead of plugging CM in and seeing if they could run a balanced O. They became one dimensional. Wasn't hard for Ga to dial in on that. Of course the turnovers turned into TD's  were the back breakers. Jus my thoughts.