Do we still protect Gus from Arkansas?

NolaAuTiger

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, weathergeakal said:

I hope you come around. I want Kiffin.

He has the maturity level of a twelve year old. He is a laughing stock for opposing fanbases wherever he goes. I do not want him.  He would not be a good representation of my alma mater. AU means more to me than football. 

39 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I swear I've never seen a bunch of emotional whiny fans in my life. I have been off the Gus bus for two years but if he wants to leave then he didn't know what he had. Arkansas is not a better football program, anyone with a pulse knows that. It's v been a crazy year but Auburn football will still be better than Arkansas. Let's go have a beer

I thought I read somewhere that they wanted to have an AD in place before they made a move on a coach. That’s not to say they haven’t already started laying groundwork, so who knows?

5 minutes ago, 1856 said:

And should have one loss this year max.  All three of our losses have shown that he either can't stay out of the play calling, can't develop a game plan, or can't make halftime adjustments. 

Cool.  That doesnt win us the SEC.  Tonight was more on injuries than anything. We lost two of our best defenders at the half.  Think that doesn't make a difference?

Let Gus go if he wants to. How do y'all feel about Mike Leach?

Now is NOT the season or time to be looking for a coach. 10 wins, and SEC West title, and back to back wins vs UGA and Bama. WDE!

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I swear, some of you need to put on your big boy pants and grow the F up.  I'm no sunshine pumper, but we just went 10-3.  Two of our losses are to teams in the playoff.  We had a shot at a championship, which is all you can ask for.  We got outplayed tonight.  It sucks, but it happens.   We did the same to UGA three weeks ago, but the shoe was on the other foot tonight.  Hell, Bill Belicheck gets beat sometimes.

We ARE in position to be good for a while.  38 of 44 on our two deep come back next year and recruiting is rolling.  Stability matters, we finally have it, and some folks want to throw the baby out with the bathwater.  Morons.

Thanks for some perspective! It seems a lot more posters come out of the woodwork when things are bad. Nice for someone to take a deep breath and realize it could certainly be much worse.  Thanks and have a good evening (and pull for Wisconsin)

8 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

Looks like "I want to be ".....If they  match what Arky is proposing.

No he has a contract thru 2020. He needed to beat his rivals this year after losing to them the past 3 years. IMO he doesn't deserve a raise or extension for doing his job....did he give money back or shorten his contract for losing 3 years in a row to those same rivals?

3 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I thought I read somewhere that they wanted to have an AD in place before they made a move on a coach. That’s not to say they haven’t already started laying groundwork, so who knows?

Supposedly they are going after Tulsa's AD. 

2 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

I hope you come around. I want Kiffin.

Why? Would Kiffin throw on some pads and catch those under thrown balls or drive through the ball carrier instead of arm tackling? Jeez, are we UTw now?

7 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

We beat them by 23

They beat us by 21

This argument is a 100% stalemate!

They won a championship and are playing for the big prize.  Checkmate uga.

wde

Archived