it's been a great season. Favorite Moments?

shabby

disappointed tonight but man what a great year. beat Georgia beat Bama. back to back great moments. What's your favorite memory play or experience from this season?

Getting our ass beat, humiliated and embarassed in the championship game does not warrant a feel good thread right now.

• WarTiger changed the title to it's been a great season. Favorite Moments?

Walking into the Auburn Arena, tissue in hand, just knowing that victory was coming...and watching it unfold play by play. Tonight is hard, and I am no fan of college football big money that would feed a small nation for a lifetime easily, but it doesn't steal the joy of the Amen Corner. Truly, all of the salary-pumping, coach-and-coordinator-stealing discussion of the past week did as much to steal my joy as tonight has.  Praying for solid, healthy healing and a tremendous bowl game from the BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE.

:wareagle:

23 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Getting our ass beat, humiliated and embarassed in the championship game does not warrant a feel good thread right now.

it's not necessary to be a divkhead. perhaps not everyone is so easily broken as you. 

Just now, Shift said:

Beating bama.

For me it wasn't just beating Bama. it was the way we played a perfect 4 quarters with a perfect plan for beating them

10 minutes ago, shabby said:

it's not necessary to be a divkhead. perhaps not everyone is so easily broken as you. 

I am not broken.  I thought our players played with pride and heart all season and a few weeks from now, the atta-boys will be more appropriate.  Tonights performance should be inexcusable.  The poor game planning, lack of preparation and lack of fire was mind boggling by our coachig staff once again against our 2nd biggest rival in a championship/playoff game no less.  

wde

Watching Gus pick his nose. Seriously, someone should make a highlight reel of all the nose picking. 

Beating the turds. Easily the highlight. 

47 minutes ago, shabby said:

disappointed tonight but man what a great year. beat Georgia beat Bama. back to back great moments. What's your favorite memory play or experience from this season?

If bama does not make the playoffs that will be my favorite AU accomplishment for 2017

13 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

If bama does not make the playoffs that will be my favorite AU accomplishment for 2017

That would indeed be mighty fine. 

27 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

I am not broken.  I thought our players played with pride and heart all season and a few weeks from now, the atta-boys will be more appropriate.  Tonights performance should be inexcusable.  The poor game planning, lack of preparation and lack of fire was mind boggling by our coachig staff once again against our 2nd biggest rival in a championship/playoff game no less.  

wde

Clearly, you're letting the admittedly not up to par actions of a bunch of men who you don't even know affect you and your attitude. If that's not broken, I'm not sure what is. 

Also, I don't think you get to wde after posts like that. Too soon. 

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Clearly, you're letting the admittedly not up to par actions of a bunch of men who you don't even know affect you and your attitude. If that's not broken, I'm not sure what is. 

Also, I don't think you get to wde after posts like that. Too soon. 

No, just like yourself, I am posting an opinion on a football message board where we just got destroyed by our second biggest rival for a championship.  Now, were we on another type of board, I would be posting opinions on whatever that forum happened to be.  As a AU grad,  typically, it is pretty easy to separate things like this. Like walking and chewing gum at the same time.

wde

Archived