Thank You AU Players and Coaches

AUJedi

Thank you AU players for playing your hearts out  for us this year. Thank you for not quitting on us. I wish each and every one of our players and coaches as much success as possible. It was an AWESOME year!!!!!!! 

Will always be praying this over you, win or lose. Rest up for 1/1/2018!

:wareagle:

images.jpeg

Amen.  Been a very memorable season. And still have a big Bowl game looming. Solid foundation for next year. WDE!

Just now, AUJedi said:

Thank you AU players for playing your hearts out  for us this year. Thank you for not quitting on us. I wish each and every one of our players and coaches as much success as possible. It was an AWESOME year!!!!!!! 

Totally agree. Extra effort on every play. Hard playing can't overcome officials who can't understand or even see holding on EVERY Georgia offensive play and several defensive plays. 

Yes. Yes. Yes.  I never in the world thought they could beat UGA and Bammer back to back but they did it.  Injuries and just simply running out of gas cost us today but everyone should be very proud of this team and they should be proud of themselves.

War Eagle! We did way better than anyone thought aft5the loss to LSU! Ga had something to prove and they were hungrier than us. It is what it is.

Great season.  Proud of how the team fought together all year.  Looking forward to a fun bowl game. 

Thanks to all! Rally together coaches and players! Use this feeling to fuel next years team! AU could be set for a great year if they come together. You know what a great team looks like now!

Proud of this team. Stidham, Kerryon, and Sensei Mud will remain favorites for me whether they stick around or move on. Thank you for bringing us to the SEC championship!! Carlton is a beast.  I have nightmares about being tackled by Tre Williams.  Ryan Davis is a monster.  I love this team and enjoyed watching this season.

Archived