"Our Time" doesn't end now (my eat crow post)

SCTiger2011

UGA and Bama recruit big strong bodies.  Bama had slow big guys but came to realize thanks to hunh offenses that the big guys still had to be fast.  UGA has out recruited us with KS and they are getting strong fast guys.  We were manhandled becuz on top of talent, they play aggressive.  They want to intimidate the opposing team.  AU has not matched them in recruiting and I for one do not see us beating them anytime soon.  How in the world did they get Zamir and Cook?  Asa may well be good but they get two highly touted RBs.  Same concern with Oline and Dline.  I think we are not bringing in comparable talent.  And I will continue to say that only playing one back regardless of KP’s injury is one thing we have complained about all season.  If none are good enough that reflects on recruiting.

Not having KP really hurt us this year. His suspension in the first games, getting hurt, taking so long to heal (rumored a possible additional suspension?). I hope we have him for next year, but it doesn't feel like it will happen. Kerryon is the only other RB that was of the caliber we needed to run this gauntlet. That's not knocking the younger guys. They just need the opportunity to grow into the job. It took Kerryon several years to grow into the man he is. We need to be patient with the younger guys. Next year looks bright, but I hope that we have a big, strong back among our recruits.

2 hours ago, aubieclawz said:

ourtime ended with the first and last loss.....   can not start nor finish strong  just finish as a loser like malzahn did tonight...! I say goodbye leave go to Arky end auburn  a loser start arky a loser and end there as a loser!!!

Worst

Ever

4 hours ago, aubieclawz said:

ourtime ended with the first and last loss.....   can not start nor finish strong  just finish as a loser like malzahn did tonight...! I say goodbye leave go to Arky end auburn  a loser start arky a loser and end there as a loser!!!

Worst 

Ever. #2

Archived