CameronCrazy

25 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

We actually look ok at guard and left tackle, but yeah, we'll be breaking in a new center and that is always scary.

Safety is a big concern but otherwise agree about defense.

I guess I'm more concerned than most about losing Carlson, especially with our coverage teams being so bad this year.

Guard looks better than any other position with Harrell and Horton, maybe LT if Tega can improve his pass blocking after those players there's a lot of???? Not as worried about the D side if we keep all of our coaches, safety is a concern but with the D-line we have coming back it should help the DB's a lot. Special teams, well they were not so special this year( covering kicks) except for Carlson, just hope his brother is as good as he was.

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You definitely quoted the wrong person. 

My mistake. Sorry. 

2 hours ago, kd4au said:

O-line is my greatest concern, don't we have 4 seniors, defense should be good if we can hang on to Steele.

Steele doesn’t play.   We need safeties that can tackle in space and more number 5 and 95’s on the roster.   If holland stays, he will be 1st rounder next year.  Needs to stay because he won’t be that this year.   

3 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Steele doesn’t play

Everyone's a comedian. ha ha

Kerryon will leave..RB's only have so much tread, so he needs to go for his value....suffered a lot of injuries, so if he stays, there is the possibility he'll get hurt again...need to improve our D-line, will loose Davidson and Brown after next season....future looks rather bright...WDE!  

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

2018 weaknesses going into the season:

offensive line, secondary, and special teams

**Running Backs. TE

29 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

KJ and KP leaving? 

I can't imagine Kerryon would stay. That said, their durability is a question mark and we haven't seen the other guys enough to really know what they're actually capable of in games. IMO 

Archived