Null



AUDynasty

College Football Playoffs Announcement

Recommended Posts





This really should be simple though. If there are teams sitting at home on Championship weekend and enough teams playing on championship weekend to make a legit playoff, then the team sitting at home should be out. 

But this is my uat anti-bias talking probably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jared52 said:

This really should be simple though. If there are teams sitting at home on Championship weekend and enough teams playing on championship weekend to make a legit playoff, then the team sitting at home should be out. 

But this is my uat anti-bias talking probably. 

Had any team other than Ohio State got in last year, I think this would be an easy pick for Ohio State. 

Pick Ohio State to get in, the committee will get attacked for being pro-OSU. 

Pick Alabama to get in, you're setting a scary precedent here by selecting a team that did not appear in conference championship to get in CFP for TWO years in a row.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AUDynasty said:

Had any team other than Ohio State got in last year, I think this would be an easy pick for Ohio State. 

Pick Ohio State to get in, the committee will get attacked for being pro-OSU. 

Pick Alabama to get in, you're setting a scary precedent here by selecting a team that did not appear in conference championship to get in CFP for TWO years in a row.

Yep. This is why a 4 team playoff is perfect. Just enough that you cant have a letdown and get in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Gonna be uat not Ohio State. This will be paypack for putting Ohio State in last year. 

No. OSU. Bank it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

The time is now. Who'll get in? 

IMO: Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia, and Ohio State.

Should be, unless politics and money plays a factor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CFB committee when against its own criteria.  Bammer sits at home, gets in due to politics and money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might as well do away with conference championship games now. They are meaningless. You’re better off losing a game like bama did and sitting home.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a year when we beat both our main rivals during the regular season, they both make the playoffs. Even when we win, we lose. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spot on. 

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

Might as well do away with conference championship games now. They are meaningless. You’re better off losing a game like bama did and sitting home.

Spot on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha well we beat our top 2 rivals and they are still in. 

It happens. It was still a fun year. 

We played 3 of the 4 teams (one twice) and we also played OK on the bowl last year. Basically we had the hardest schedule in history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

I was trying to remain positive.

It’s really a coin flip to be honest. I think Clemson can handle uat, but who knows. Should be 3 good games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Might as well do away with conference championship games now. They are meaningless. You’re better off losing a game like bama did and sitting home.

The committee screw themselves last year with this. I bet there will be some change because of this decision. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, madkat7 said:

In a year when we beat both our main rivals during the regular season, they both make the playoffs. Even when we win, we lose. 

It's kind of sickening

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now