UAT OR UGA in January?

auskull

Just wondering who are we pulling for? We recruit heavily in Ga. and UAT is our #1 rival. I think we gotta be pulling for the other teams in the 1st game. What are your thoughts?

UAT, because we beat them this year, and I have severe Clemson fatigue. And OK because of the dirty play exhibited by GA yesterday. And we only saw what got called.

For me? Just Clemson. I grew up just a stones throw from Athens, went to UGA (it was free....) and hate them. I now live in Oklahoma City. OU fans suck balls. I hate the turds just slightly more than OU. Go Tigers.

That’s crazy that we have played all 4 of the playoff teams in our last 14 games. 

In our last 15 games we’ve played those 4 teams a total of 6 times! (7X in our last 17 games)

And yes I will Be a big fan of Clemson and OU this January!!!

Not pulling for any of them. I want OU to win, but Bama can definitely beat UGA and I think they will if they were to meet.

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

Not pulling for any of them. I want OU to win, but Bama can definitely beat UGA and I think they will if they were to meet.

Same minus ga vs bama . I think ga has a better team due to Chubb and the kid that touched us in the 4th 

OU is the only acceptable outcome.  Yesterday morning I was worried about missing the natty because I have a cruise booked that week.  Now I couldn't be happier about being on that boat.

31 minutes ago, auskull said:

Just wondering who are we pulling for? We recruit heavily in Ga. and UAT is our #1 rival. I think we gotta be pulling for the other teams in the 1st game. What are your thoughts?

OU

Clemson is going to beat Bama and UGA won't be able to contain Baker Mayfield.  

It will be a Clemson/OU final and I think Clemson takes it.  That defense is just too good.

1 hour ago, auskull said:

This should be a no-brainer for most AU fans, I would think. (BTW, @auskull, did you grow up in AL (or live in GA)? Because I've done both, and I have a hard to believing anyone would ask this question.)

I'll never pull for bama or uga...unless they play each other, then I'd reluctantly pull for uga. Only way I could pull for bama over uga is if bama was horrible and had a chance to ruin uga's season.

I don't really like Clemson or OU, but I'll have absolutely no problem pulling for both of them. 

I'm only watching our bowl game. I do not care who wins any of the other games. I hope to read that the turdies were skull drug up and down the field; though I honestly believe we should just give them the trophy today, as the rest is just a formality. They're probably working to vacate our IB win as I type. I feel like screaming. :(

34 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Screw the sec

OK and Clemson Oklahoma winning

This. If it was anyone other than uga or bama, I might pull for the SEC (e.g. I loved seeing UF blowout OSU a few years back). 

Archived