Sign in to follow this  
auskull

UAT OR UGA in January?

3 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Clemson and OU. 

Nailed it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

This should be a no-brainer for most AU fans, I would think. (BTW, @auskull, did you grow up in AL (or live in GA)? Because I've done both, and I have a hard to believing anyone would ask this question.)

I'll never pull for bama or uga...unless they play each other, then I'd reluctantly pull for uga. Only way I could pull for bama over uga is if bama was horrible and had a chance to ruin uga's season.

I don't really like Clemson or OU, but I'll have absolutely no problem pulling for both of them. 

I grew up in AL and graduated from AU in 1970. Since we are kindred spirits with Clemson, I will be pulling for the Tigers. I can't pull for uat or uga period. I was really trying to see what the trend was between OU and Clemson. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, auskull said:

I grew up in AL and graduated from AU in 1970. Since we are kindred spirits with Clemson, I will be pulling for the Tigers. I can't pull for uat or uga period. I was really trying to see what the trend was between OU and Clemson. 

Gotcha. I'm not sure who I'd pull for between Clemson and Oklahoma. I just hope it's them 2 in the final. I really don't hate Clemson (even with Dabo) like some do. 

21 hours ago, auskull said:

Just wondering who are we pulling for? ...

21 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Go Tigers!!!!!! 

^^!!!^^

AU in the Peach

WDE

• Like 1

Is this even a serious question? Why would we want either one of those teams and their white trash fans playing in the national championship??

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 12:14 PM, auskull said:

Just wondering who are we pulling for? We recruit heavily in Ga. and UAT is our #1 rival. I think we gotta be pulling for the other teams in the 1st game. What are your thoughts?

DEFINITELY NEITHER OF THOSE TWO!!

I hope Clemson and OU beat the pants off them worse than AU did!!

• Like 2