Peach Bowl Ticket Prices

Builder

I looked at a couple of sites and found Ticket City to have the lowest prices for tickets. Even lower than the ChikFilet Bowl Office. But now I am now wondering if there will be a lack of interest and see prices drop like a rock. I am saying they will. Not certain the MBS will reach near capacity for this thriller.

If you’re going to buy at face in advance, buy from the school when they start selling.  Alsways looks good for us to sell out our allotments.

If you’re just looking for the best deal, i’d imagine tickets will be pretty cheap on the secondary market in the days leading up to the game...

For those outside Florida, UCF fans are going bonkers this season and UCF has one of the largest student bodies in the country. Don't underestimate their interest in buying tix for this game. 

58 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

For those outside Florida, UCF fans are going bonkers this season and UCF has one of the largest student bodies in the country. Don't underestimate their interest in buying tix for this game. 

Agreed.  We ain’t that far of a drive for them, especially during the holiday.  And this is their super bowl.  

Had to go ahead and buy ours tonight as I don’t get to go much due to kid sports, and I ain’t missing it, regardless of the fact I’m not overly jacked about the matchup.  

My daughter bought a couple tickets today thru UCF athletics for $75....I tried to get her to wait until the game got closer, but she wants to sit in the UCF section (she's a UCF grad)...we'll have a split house for the game...

10 hours ago, muxi87 said:

If you’re going to buy at face in advance, buy from the school when they start selling.  Alsways looks good for us to sell out our allotments.

If you’re just looking for the best deal, i’d imagine tickets will be pretty cheap on the secondary market in the days leading up to the game...

Ive gone through this before and after the big donors get their tickets, students etc the rest of the seats are lousy. 

I think tickets will be cheap leading up to the game.  This is just not a very enticing game for Auburn fans.   I might just watch this one on the 65"    

Might not be the matchup we want - but UCF can score some points so we'll have to be ready defensively. I'm perfectly fine with Auburn ruining another team's undefeated season - but I'd have preferred to see us play Miami or even Wisconsin (still salty about losing to them the last two times).

Edit: I'm going to try and go to this game so reliable ticket sources are appreciated!

14 minutes ago, Linayus said:

UCF can score some points so we'll have to be ready defensively.

Unfortunately for UCF, our D will be nice and rested and I have a feeling that Holland and crew are going to be looking to make an example of them. They haven't faced anything close to our D. The best D they faced was South Florida, and they didn't face a single D that has a quality rush.

I also believe they are the lowest ranked (91), non-cupcake D we will face all year.  Scratch that, Ole Miss was worse.

The only reason we shouldn't dominate the game is if we just don't show up.

5 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

The only reason we shouldn't dominate the game is if we just don't show up.

very well could happen. seen it before. E.g. AU vs Stinking Badgers 2006 Citrus Bowl. Got screwed out of a BCS bowl and the team gave 2 shats.

Just now, beaumak said:

very well could happen. seen it before. E.g. AU vs Stinking Badgers 2006 Citrus Bowl. Got screwed out of a BCS bowl and the team gave 2 shats.

I don't see it. That's the one thing Gus excels at, attitude. I think we will be out to prove that we are better that what we showed in the SEC Championship game. We also have several seniors who need a quality send-off.

This team will be ready. Memphis found that out two years ago. 

21 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

I understand what your saying but UCF alum. is mostly metro very on-line courses. Never show up for games they have trouble selling 40,000 ticket for big games. I've been to many of they games and I can walk up and purchase a ticket with no problem. Please don't get me wrong I think they will travel well just not be overwhelming demand by their metro fans. 

4 hours ago, autigeremt said:

This team will be ready. Memphis found that out two years ago. 

I made that early kick. And New Orleans too. Swore I’d never go to another bowl. If my lovely wife surprised me with tickets again I might have to. Just rather not at 11:00

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I understand what your saying but UCF alum. is mostly metro very on-line courses. Never show up for games they have trouble selling 40,000 ticket for big games. I've been to many of they games and I can walk up and purchase a ticket with no problem. Please don't get me wrong I think they will travel well just not be overwhelming demand by their metro fans. 

Absolutely, I've been to those UCF cricket chirp games too (I remember in the '70s going to Canes baseball games with free admission to any football game on the back of the stub). UCF are sunshine fans and I'm suggesting it is shining pretty brightly on the commuters right now.

That leaves another 50000 seats that go to sponsors / scalpers. Interesting to see who buys those up, or doesn't. I Just hope it's a full stadium.

With UCF buying their entire allotment, don't they have the ability to ask for more (like another block or something)?

With that, I know some have speculated ticket prices will be lower, or at least, more attainable; with UCF selling all of theirs, does this line of thinking still hold true? 

Never been to a bowl game before, this might be my first, so I want to not over pay if I can help it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Bowls are a scam. Most tickets are provided to sponsors and those who are bowl ticketholders aka scalpers, stubhub etc. 

Ive noticed some schools sell them outright where others cough cough Auburn, make them available first to the elite then on down the totem pole. Often times Ive had more success buying them through the opposing team than with AU. 

It can be risky but I bet you can buy good seats outside the stadium this year.

Archived