Peach Bowl Ticket Prices

Builder

5 hours ago, Planner4Hire said:

With UCF buying their entire allotment, don't they have the ability to ask for more (like another block or something)?

With that, I know some have speculated ticket prices will be lower, or at least, more attainable; with UCF selling all of theirs, does this line of thinking still hold true? 

Never been to a bowl game before, this might be my first, so I want to not over pay if I can help it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

List price on bowl tickets is ridiculous.  I've got a buddy who has been buying four Peach Bowl tickets for the last handful of years on the promise that he would have priority on CFP National Championship tickets at MBS this year (which he did not get).  He called me Tuesday to offer me his tickets to our game.  When he told me he paid $250 apiece I laughed.  

At the Outback bowl three years ago I found out that unsold tickets were not discounted or dumped and there were thousands available at the ticket window on game day.  I was not going to pay face value, but there was not a glut of tickets on the street.  I bit the bullet early on the Sugar Bowl last year because we traveled with our family and I wasn't going to take the chance of not being able to get 5 together.  Looking at tickets on Craigslist here in Atlanta and on eBay it is looking like secondary market tickets are not going to bid up too badly.  Pretty sure this game is or will be sold out, but I'm betting there will be decent tickets at below face value.  

Technically most of  these games sell out because agencies buy batches to make travel packages and such .Don't know if they get discounts or what but prices are usually  all over the place from what I see....but rarely cheap.....but available.

I received an email today to order Peach Bowl Tickets. I was not a season ticket holder this season and did not contribute to TUF. Surprised Auburn's allotment did not sell out sooner. Was not expecting them to be available for General Public. Possibly the price at $150/ea is too high and people thinking they will get them cheaper on the secondary market, closer to New Years.

23 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Just saw on 247 Auburn selling the rest of their tickets priced $150 each. 

UCF sold out their allotment within hours and AU still has some left?

4 hours ago, Builder said:

one fanbase was expecting to be in the PO and just played in ATL....the other just had arguably their best season ever 

For $150 after already taking a hit with SEC CG tickets, its probably not the most likable preposition 

4 hours ago, Builder said:

Not shocked.  We didn't sell out our allotment at the Sugar Bowl last year either.  That stadium was only about 60% full.

I paid over face value to get in last week from a season ticket holder. Wished I had waited. I did get fan fest tickets also.

That said I haven’t seen a game live in 10 years. 

Airfare booked

hotel booked

new auburn shirt bought

tickets in hand

see ya at the game!

For those making a weekend out of it, Cam and the Panthers play the Falcons in Atlanta the day before the Peach Bowl.  Could be a cool two days of football.

2 hours ago, Hopsing said:

I paid over face value to get in last week from a season ticket holder. Wished I had waited. I did get fan fest tickets also.

That said I haven’t seen a game live in 10 years. 

Airfare booked

hotel booked

new auburn shirt bought

tickets in hand

see ya at the game!

Christmas came early for you.  This is awesome, hope you have a fantastic time. :clap:

Archived