Null

WFE12

2018 4* TE Luke Ford

After watching his senior year highlights, the talent level he plays against seems weak. Not a knock on him, because he's easily the best player on the field, just an observation.

Heard on local radio that  Michael Parker had committed to the Turds.  Guess we are banking more on Ford now than ever.

12 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Heard on local radio that  Michael Parker had committed to the Turds.  Guess we are banking more on Ford now than ever.

Not necessarily. UGA likely leads anyway. Also if we miss Ford then AU will still continue to look for a TE in the class.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2017 at 2:41 PM, ellitor said:

So...He loved his visit even calling Gus the coolest head coach...Go figure...We were the first to offer his brother a walk-on spot, both teams rarely use their te's and still the underlying factor is....Justin Fields... Fantastic. Has he not watched Stidham? I mean I know he's got probably one more season and that's it but our qb's ain't too shabby either.

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

We were the first to offer his brother a walk-on spot

Yes but UGA quickly followed suit.

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, dabrasco said:

The brother, Noah I believe, did say he thought our offer was more sincere

So, we’ve got that when Luke signs with UGA, lol

• Sad 1

I know we're recruiting Luke, but I read that we have offered his brother Noah, to be a walk on fullback. Does anyone know how big Noah? if you do, please post it. Thank you.

On 12/9/2017 at 10:00 AM, fredst said:

So, we’ve got that when Luke signs with UGA, lol

Feels like when AU recruited Mackenro Alexander trying to get Mackensie Alexander. AU got Mackenro but Mackensie went to Clemson.

1 hour ago, CR said:

Feels like when AU recruited Mackenro Alexander trying to get Mackensie Alexander. AU got Mackenro but Mackensie went to Clemson.

No risk with a walk on.

• Like 1

If I were a expert in analyzing enthusiasm I  would give the edge to georgia here. He seems to be a little bit more enthused about the follow from the enemy! lol..... has this what it has come down to? Analyzing the context of excitement in a tweet?! WHY YES IT HAS!!!!!!!!! hahahah

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If I were a expert in analyzing enthusiasm I  would give the edge to georgia here. He seems to be a little bit more enthused about the follow from the enemy! lol..... has this what it has come down to? Analyzing the context of excitement in a tweet?! WHY YES IT HAS!!!!!!!!! hahahah

Kirby: Jake, did you see Stidham followed Luke Ford on Twitter?

Jake Fromm: Yeah...?

Kirby: I need you to go follow him too. It makes us look bad if you don’t.

Jake: 

4FCCE119-4A9A-4A87-B542-82BFDBE62A88.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Kirby: Jake, did you see Stidham followed Luke Ford on Twitter?

Jake Fromm: Yeah...?

Kirby: I need you to go follow him too. It makes us look bad if you don’t.

Jake: 

4FCCE119-4A9A-4A87-B542-82BFDBE62A88.gif

most perfect summarization of a situation ever!!!! lol and NO!!! that is not marshawn lynch. I have made that mistake before when I saw this gif. #oops