2018 4* TE Luke Ford

WFE12

After watching his senior year highlights, the talent level he plays against seems weak. Not a knock on him, because he's easily the best player on the field, just an observation.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Heard on local radio that  Michael Parker had committed to the Turds.  Guess we are banking more on Ford now than ever.

Not necessarily. UGA likely leads anyway. Also if we miss Ford then AU will still continue to look for a TE in the class.

On 12/4/2017 at 2:41 PM, ellitor said:

So...He loved his visit even calling Gus the coolest head coach...Go figure...We were the first to offer his brother a walk-on spot, both teams rarely use their te's and still the underlying factor is....Justin Fields... Fantastic. Has he not watched Stidham? I mean I know he's got probably one more season and that's it but our qb's ain't too shabby either.

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

We were the first to offer his brother a walk-on spot

Yes but UGA quickly followed suit.

57 minutes ago, dabrasco said:

The brother, Noah I believe, did say he thought our offer was more sincere

So, we’ve got that when Luke signs with UGA, lol

I know we're recruiting Luke, but I read that we have offered his brother Noah, to be a walk on fullback. Does anyone know how big Noah? if you do, please post it. Thank you.

On 12/9/2017 at 10:00 AM, fredst said:

So, we’ve got that when Luke signs with UGA, lol

Feels like when AU recruited Mackenro Alexander trying to get Mackensie Alexander. AU got Mackenro but Mackensie went to Clemson.

1 hour ago, CR said:

Feels like when AU recruited Mackenro Alexander trying to get Mackensie Alexander. AU got Mackenro but Mackensie went to Clemson.

No risk with a walk on.

If I were a expert in analyzing enthusiasm I  would give the edge to georgia here. He seems to be a little bit more enthused about the follow from the enemy! lol..... has this what it has come down to? Analyzing the context of excitement in a tweet?! WHY YES IT HAS!!!!!!!!! hahahah

39 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If I were a expert in analyzing enthusiasm I  would give the edge to georgia here. He seems to be a little bit more enthused about the follow from the enemy! lol..... has this what it has come down to? Analyzing the context of excitement in a tweet?! WHY YES IT HAS!!!!!!!!! hahahah

Kirby: Jake, did you see Stidham followed Luke Ford on Twitter?

Jake Fromm: Yeah...?

Kirby: I need you to go follow him too. It makes us look bad if you don’t.

Jake: 

4FCCE119-4A9A-4A87-B542-82BFDBE62A88.gif

16 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Kirby: Jake, did you see Stidham followed Luke Ford on Twitter?

Jake Fromm: Yeah...?

Kirby: I need you to go follow him too. It makes us look bad if you don’t.

Jake: 

4FCCE119-4A9A-4A87-B542-82BFDBE62A88.gif

most perfect summarization of a situation ever!!!! lol and NO!!! that is not marshawn lynch. I have made that mistake before when I saw this gif. #oops

9 hours ago, thaitopher said:

Thiswill be a big shocker since he just named Bama, us and UGA two weeks ago. 

I don't blame the kids- I'm a firm believer that we fans birthed and continue to nurture the beast- but a tiny part of my soul dies every time a kid announces that he's going to announce something other than his commitment. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I don't blame the kids- I'm a firm believer that we fans birthed and continue to nurture the beast- but a tiny part of my soul dies every time a kid announces that he's going to announce something other than his commitment. 

Announcing top schools is fine. @thaitopher's point is why do it a 2nd time in 2 weeks.

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Announcing top schools is fine. @thaitopher's point is why do it a 2nd time in 2 weeks.

Announcing that you're going to announce them though? No matter how many times in how many weeks, it's ridiculous. Again, not directed at the kids. I think we agree on what drives the "drama". 

PS- If that's hypocritical of a guy who spends as much time in this forum as I do, so be it, lol. 

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Announcing that you're going to announce them though? No matter how many times in how many weeks, it's ridiculous. Again, not directed at the kids. I think we agree on what drives the "drama". 

PS- If that's hypocritical of a guy who spends as much time in this forum as I do, so be it, lol. 

Just a heads up, your first post read like it wasn't odd that LF announced a top 3 2 weeks ago then just said top schools coming soon. I think that's why Thaitopher liked my post. Then your follow up post read like you agreed with us on the oddity of it. Nothing mean spirited. Just something a couple of posters picked up on.

Archived