Alabama Only Team That Can Beat Clemson

Builder

I would like for Clemson to beat them handily(like we did) to show bama should never have been in the playoffs! A team should not be penalized for playing in their conference game! Either do away with the games or choose the four before the games. This whole thing reeks of politics and power move by saban. I would not pull for them if they were playing russia! 

Perfect scenario for me would be Clemson beating bama by 40 and UGA beating OU so at least the conference doesn't look weaker to diminish the season AU had. Then I would enjoy watching Clemson rip one away from UGA at the last second to tear a deeper hole in their hearts because they thought they had a chance. 

14 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

By this logic, Have fun collecting another L.

Guess he's taking Clemson and the points with his local bookie huh..:-\

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:49 PM, Builder said:

I dont think any other team in the Playoffs can beat Clemson. I for one am hoping Bama wins. WDE.

Will, we played two of the other teams that are in the playoffs: Bama and UGA.  Do you recall which one of them beat us?  I'd say any teams in the playoffs this year is capable of beating any of the other teams, depending on how things unfold.  If Auburn had won the SECCG and was there instead of Bama or UGA, I'd say the same thing.

4 hours ago, triangletiger said:

Will, we played two of the other teams that are in the playoffs: Bama and UGA.  Do you recall which one of them beat us?  I'd say any teams in the playoffs this year is capable of beating any of the other teams, depending on how things unfold.  If Auburn had won the SECCG and was there instead of Bama or UGA, I'd say the same thing.

I get your point. But Auburn not consistent as showed in the SECCG. I believe had we made the playoffs, we could have won out. 

3 minutes ago, Builder said:

I get your point. But Auburn not consistent as showed in the SECCG. I believe had we made the playoffs, we could have won out. 

Honestly, I think fatigue (both physical and mental) played into our performance in the SECCG.  It's tough to play at such a high level week after week.  Kerryon getting hurt against Bama sure didn't help either.

On 12/5/2017 at 10:14 AM, mickeyspano said:

If I ever stoop that low somebody please put me out of my misery.

I'll be happy to oblige. Some fans despise other team fans but exhibit the same pattern of bahavior and attitude. If shoe was on the other foot I'd swear you were a turd. I have lived around Clemson and Bama fans, they are both terrible and obnoxious. But Clemson fans are by far the most conceited and believe they are superior in all of sports. I was merely picking my poison. My preference OK wins it all. Let me know about ending your misery. I'll bet it's a long line. 

8 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

Honestly, I think fatigue (both physical and mental) played into our performance in the SECCG.  It's tough to play at such a high level week after week.  Kerryon getting hurt against Bama sure didn't help either.

No doubt. Results pretty much what I expected. We had chances and lost momentum. 

22 hours ago, RHN1975 said:

Perfect scenario for me would be Clemson beating bama by 40 and UGA beating OU so at least the conference doesn't look weaker to diminish the season AU had. Then I would enjoy watching Clemson rip one away from UGA at the last second to tear a deeper hole in their hearts because they thought they had a chance. 

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIce!!!!

On 12/5/2017 at 9:04 AM, aubaseball said:

After sitting in the stands surrounded by GA fans at the SEC championship game,   I get what everyone says about GA.   I grew up in turd country and many family members attended bama.  My dislike for them has no bounds.   GA has placed themselves right next to bama after that experience.    Go Clemson and OU

This....and adding the chippy behavior at JH followed by the thuggish dirty hits in ATL....this, this, this, this, this.  Georgia and Alabama are two peas in a pod...one just got a head start.

Makes me wish Stoops was still at Oklahoma. You know there is nothing that man would rather do than run it up on a team like Alabama to knock the shine off them for future considerations.

I think a healthy AU team could have beaten Clemson and was hoping they would be our first round opponent.....but alas..  .?

On December 4, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Builder said:

Hard to understand for most on here but clemson is my Alabama. I grew up 30 miles from there and can assure you their fans are worse. Pretentious p*i*k* even when they were losing. Now they are impossible to be around and holier than thou. Strange but the women, wives and gfs talk the most trash and offer up advice on how other fans and teams should be like them. 

I guess I'm one of those pricks since I grew up even closer to Death Valley. Go Tigers in this one....All In.

I am pulling for Clemson as well. Dabbo can be a pain and is a goober supreme, but he has done a super job and has my respect as a darn good coach.  He loves Clemson and I think will retire from Clemson down the road and let someone else take the satan job.

I'm pulling for Oklahoma to win it all even though I don't like any of the four teams.  I obviously don't like bama and UGA, especially living in ATL surrounded by dawgs.  I'd really enjoy seeing them get waxed in the playoffs after all of the crap I've been hearing all season and especially after the SEC championship. 

My little bro is a Clemson alum and I used to root for them, but he has gotten quite obnoxious after their title last year and a few wins over Auburn so I'd like to see him humbled a bit.  Besides, I was treated pretty poorly in Clemson this year for our game so I'd like their fans to have their hearts ripped out as painfully as possible.

My idea scenario is crushing defeats for clemson and uga in the first round, followed by an OU beatdown of bama.

57 minutes ago, Auburn 6 said:

I'm pulling for Oklahoma to win it all even though I don't like any of the four teams.  I obviously don't like bama and UGA, especially living in ATL surrounded by dawgs.  I'd really enjoy seeing them get waxed in the playoffs after all of the crap I've been hearing all season and especially after the SEC championship. 

My little bro is a Clemson alum and I used to root for them, but he has gotten quite obnoxious after their title last year and a few wins over Auburn so I'd like to see him humbled a bit.  Besides, I was treated pretty poorly in Clemson this year for our game so I'd like their fans to have their hearts ripped out as painfully as possible.

My idea scenario is crushing defeats for clemson and uga in the first round, followed by an OU beatdown of bama.

With you except swap bama and clemson in the final. I don't want to have to spend a minute longer than necessary thinking bama has a chance to win it all.

8 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I guess I'm one of those picks since I grew up even closer to Death Valley. Go Tigers in this one....All In.

There's always the exception. I sold peanuts and popcorn in the stands as a kid. My dad and sister went there. Just never cared much for the coaches or fans. WDE. 

1 hour ago, Builder said:

There's always the exception. I sold peanuts and popcorn in the stands as a kid. My dad and sister went there. Just never cared much for the coaches or fans. WDE. 

I worked as a medic in the south upper deck. Danny Ford was my guy growing up. My parents were IPTAY Orange so it was all I knew until Bo came along. I can't speak for the fans you detest but perspective is key. Lol WDE

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2017 at 2:59 PM, Builder said:

I'll be happy to oblige. Some fans despise other team fans but exhibit the same pattern of bahavior and attitude. If shoe was on the other foot I'd swear you were a turd. I have lived around Clemson and Bama fans, they are both terrible and obnoxious. But Clemson fans are by far the most conceited and believe they are superior in all of sports. I was merely picking my poison. My preference OK wins it all. Let me know about ending your misery. I'll bet it's a long line. 

The line does not seem to be very long. You are the only Bama lover I have noticed around here.

Archived