uga fans coming out of the woodwork talking trash

yngwie1995

First off, I never talk trash (before or after games). It's not me.

When Auburn beat the crap out of uga (40-17) the first time, I was humble around uga fans, partly because I knew it was one of those games where everything was going Auburn's way. I also knew that it would be hard to beat them twice (with bama in-between). Any pre-SECCG conversation I would have, I'd basically say it can go either way. Guess I had a bad feeling.

However, I know several uga fans that have started talking trash ONLY AFTER their win in the SECCG, when it's SAFE to do so.

Pisses me off! This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I guess these people don't realize they come off like real a-holes? I'm not gonna lie, the loss stings, but the classless "friends" of mine trying to rub it in really pisses me off even more. If I don't talk sh!t to you before the game, don't talk sh!t to me after the game. It's pathetic. :angry:

Anyone else know people like this? If so, do you just let it slide? Or call them out on it?

You have nothing to call them out on really.  They beat the living s*** out of us. I mean we traded wins this season, but they're in the playoffs.  They haven't won back in over a decade, so there's that I guess. Wde

2 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

You have nothing to call them out on really.  They beat the living s*** out of us. I mean we traded wins this season, but they're in the playoffs.  They haven't won back in over a decade, so there's that I guess. Wde

Not much we can do nor say but hope they lose quickly. I for one don’t want them to win a championship any sooner than 1980 or whenever it was. 

2 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

You don't think it's pathetic to wait until AFTER your team wins to start wearing uga gear and talking sh!t? I do. 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

You don't think it's pathetic to wait until AFTER your team wins to start wearing uga gear and talking sh!t? I do. 

No, I agree with ya, but really what argument can you go with that you can win? My brother was an Auburn all his life until bammer started winning again. I just laugh at his dumb ass...lol

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Not much we can do nor say but hope they lose quickly. I for one don’t want them to win a championship any sooner than 1980 or whenever it was. 

they will not win it imo

14 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I HATE thUGA. Go Mayfield!

giphy.gif

Archived