The Mueller Team Needs to be Investigated

Proud Tiger

Now we have the #2 guy on Mueller's team having clear bias against Trump. The team is filled with young prosecutors looking for anything to make a case so they can make a name for themselves. Sad when the investigating team loses credibility. They have spent $7M already and not a shred of evidence supporting collusion. They need to be given a deadline for finishing so it doesn't go on and on.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/05/mueller-deputy-praised-doj-official-after-defied-trump-travel-ban-order-am-so-proud.html

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Now we have the #2 guy on Mueller's team having clear bias against Trump. The team is filled with young prosecutors looking for anything to make a case so they can make a name for themselves. Sad when the investigating team loses credibility. They have spent $7M already and not a shred of evidence supporting collusion. They need to be given a deadline for finishing so it doesn't go on and on.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/05/mueller-deputy-praised-doj-official-after-defied-trump-travel-ban-order-am-so-proud.html

Not an investigation PT

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

And Mueller fired him. You're whining over nothing. Your scared for your Jim Jones.

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Pathetic comment Texy

It's certainly not beneath the person it referred to. If you want to complain about the level of discourse in this country, you should probably tweet POTUS.

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It's certainly not beneath the person it referred to. If you want to complain about the level of discourse in this country, you should probably tweet POTUS.

Assuming you mean.......I wasn't whining and am not drinking koolaid (Jim Jones ref.) so what's your problem? I simply posted factual info and expressed an opinion.

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Not complaining about a thing Loof. The Jim Jones is a pathetic comment. That is statement and my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

And tell me about the "truth" Tex. Jim Jones is a pathetic comment.

Tex wouldn't recognize the truth if he got slapped in the face with it. In his mind, his opinion is always the truth.

4 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Assuming you mean.......I wasn't whining and am not drinking koolaid (Jim Jones ref.) so what's your problem? I simply posted factual info and expressed an opinion.

Try a comment like that here PT. Texy will remind you quickly that this is not "smack talk".

40 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

And Mueller fired him. You're whining over nothing. Your scared for your Jim Jones.

He should have never been brought on in the first place. This solidifies the term 'witch hunt.'

4 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

He should have never been brought on in the first place. This solidifies the term 'witch hunt.'

Bingo Nola....you are pathetic in the eyes of Tex. 

would drink poison for President Trump?

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Bingo Nola....you are pathetic in the eyes of Tex. 

would drink poison for President Trump?

It's truly comedic for someone to act as if this agent's bias is some lone and disparate interest, vastly dissimilar from those of colleagues with whom he worked on the matter. 

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

The comment referred to Trump, I believe, and is certainly not beneath him. 

You did post factual info that was laced with innuendo, and then you inferred a lot from it. From scanning this forum, that would appear to be your M.O.- post something from Fox News, claim it as fact and then use that as a jumping off point for opinions that you seem to think are well informed. 

Apologies, I jumped right in like a typical message board newbie. Honestly not sure why. Carry on.

3 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

It's truly comedic for someone to act as if this agent's bias is some lone and disparate interest, vastly dissimilar from those of colleagues with whom he worked on the matter. 

What's truly comedic is for someone to think that an agent acknowledging the obvious means that Trump isn't in bed with Putin. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

You did post factual info that was laced with innuendo, and then you inferred a lot from it. From scanning this forum, that would appear to be your M.O.- post something from Fox News, claim it as fact and then use that as a jumping off point for opinions that you seem to think are well informed. 

Apologies, I jumped right in like a typical message board newbie. Honestly not sure why. Carry on.

No problem.  I do start a lot of threads....with articles I assume to be facts. If I didn't there wouldn't be far less threads for discussion ( arguments by some). I do express opinions. That's what folks here do.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

What's truly comedic is for someone to think that an agent acknowledging the obvious means that Trump isn't in bed with Putin. 

That's the issue. Such bias, or rather "acknowledging the obvious" (as you would have it), violates the legal ethics of one in such a position..... 

An FBI investigation of this sort is SUPPOSE to lack said bias and perform duties with a detached eye...

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

That's the issue. Such bias, or rather "acknowledging the obvious" (as you would have it), violates the legal ethics of one in such a position..... 

An FBI investigation of this sort is SUPPOSE to lack said bias and perform duties with a detached eye...

If you think there is a person in this country who has no opinion on Trump, then I don't suppose there's a conversation to be had here.

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hang around. We could use a little more sanity on this corner of the forum. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

If you think there is a person in this country who has no opinion on Trump, then I don't suppose there's a conversation to be had here.

????

You have just shown everyone the high probability that you lack a fundamental understanding of Strzok's role and duty as an investigator in such position.... 

14 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You mean the guy who got fired months before you even knew about it?

Just now, NolaAuTiger said:

????

You have just shown everyone the high probability that you lack a fundamental understanding of Strzok's role and duty as an investigator in such position.... 

Inference seems to be a word of convenience for you.

Archived