Injuries from Sat

AidiAU

34 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

I doubt we'll here anything until close to game time other that the standard Gus "we hope to have everyone at 100%"

I was just messing with u guys, I forgot to put a lol. On my phone I can’t do fonts. I get caught up in hijacking topics to.

Side note: How have u been health wise?

32 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

They abandoned it because Georgia had it figured out. When we did had off they had 2 or 3 players there to defend it, and when we didn't, the either stuffed the run or pressured Stidham. And no, you aren't me. Maybe that's something you can be grateful about. 

I'm sorry if you feel like me voicing an opinion that's different than yours taints your opinion of me as a person, but it makes me wonder how you handle the posters on here who really are aggressive and abrasive with all of their posts. In any case, feel free to ignore me if I bother you so much.

It's interesting that you turned that around. I have no issue with your opinions. You, however, seem to  have an authoritarian air within your posts. It appears to be you who has problems with opinions seeing as you dissect posts so frequently to make your point known, and then throw jabs in to boot (see your reply to 1913-14's post).  But carry on...I'm not here to destroy your self-esteem.  

22 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

You totally missed my point about Stidham, but whatever.

All I saw on Saturday was a team that was struggling to execute pretty much everything that had been working for them all season long, because they had nothing left in the tank. If you honestly think you could have coached them to a win, then you should be throwing your 36 years of experience in the ring for some of the current coaching openings.

Dang! So we could have saved everybody on our team and our fans some misery by Gus calling Kirby and telling him that we are too banged up and tired to play this game, and I'm not capable of making adjustments, so let's just call the whole thing off and yall take the win.:slapfh:

16 hours ago, Sani-Freeze said:

I'm not disagreeing with your previous assessment here, but no - UGA's players were not nearly as tired as AU. They just played the easiest schedule of any SEC team I have seen in decades. This was maybe the worst Tenn squad ever. One of the worst Fla teams I can recall. Mizzou, Vandy, Kentucky. And while AU played Bama, they finished with Ga Tech- one of the worst teams I saw all year.  

UGA players looked fresh in this game, while AU players looked like they had cinder blocks tied to their feet. 

I'm not saying that's the reason AU lost - give credit to UGA for executing to perfection. But I do think it made a big difference in the final margin. 

there is no question playing bammer was a physical challenge(btw, ga. played dirty Sat.) and I have advocated we play the ga. game in Oct.

1 hour ago, 1913-14 said:

there is no question playing bammer was a physical challenge(btw, ga. played dirty Sat.) and I have advocated we play the ga. game in Oct.

I agree with this. They set out to hurt our top players with late hits.  

3 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Dang! So we could have saved everybody on our team and our fans some misery by Gus calling Kirby and telling him that we are too banged up and tired to play this game, and I'm not capable of making adjustments, so let's just call the whole thing off and yall take the win.:slapfh:

It would have certainly saved a certain group of fans some misery........ 

3 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I was just messing with u guys, I forgot to put a lol. On my phone I can’t do fonts. I get caught up in hijacking topics to.

Side note: How have u been health wise?

All good at last check. Keeping positive thoughts.  Thanks for asking.

Archived