Back to Back 10 win Seasons

aujeff11

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont know if we can ever get back to back 10 win seasons until I see it, but we should be there right now honestly. Its an atrocity we lost 5 in 2014, and its a shame we lost 5 last year

Yep. We never Should have lost that many in 2014. That was the most frustrating season because of the final three losses. The iron bowl made me want to puke and the way we gave up at uga was ridiculous. 

I need to move on....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Yep. We never Should have lost that many in 2014. That was the most frustrating season because of the final three losses. The iron bowl made me want to puke and the way we gave up at uga was ridiculous. 

I need to move on....

The team basically hung it up after...well...you know what. :puke:

Then they put it all on the field in the IB but Paw Paw was checked out. Then they gave up again.

22 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

We should expect 10+ wins EVERY YEAR.

Just like we should all live in Lake Wobegone, where all the kids in all of the schools are above average, where all the jobs pay well and where every home is prosperous and without troubles....unless they are out of Powdered Milk Biscuit Mix in which case everything is just gone to heck.

54 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Just like we should all live in Lake Wobegone, where all the kids in all of the schools are above average, where all the jobs pay well and where every home is prosperous and without troubles....unless they are out of Powdered Milk Biscuit Mix in which case everything is just gone to heck.

Heavens, they're tasty and expeditious.

Lsu is losing a lot of key players including their DE "Key".  Their QB is gone, Guice will go pro, they lose some key OL as well as DLs. Next year will be a step back. With JS coming back, they will be breaking in a new QB and playing them early, he will still be green in the gill. As for TAMU, I think they will be an 8-4 team and could be worse. I do not think Jimbo is that great of a coach.  I see us winning at least 10 or more games for 2018. This team could be even better than 2017.

We put our $$$$$$ and trust with Gus, so he better deliver in a big way for the next 7 years and beyond!

Well you can't have back to back 10 win seasons without winning 10 first and we finally accomplished that. Been waiting since 2013 but now lets get this damn monkey off of our back because truthfully it's kind of embarrassing for a program at Auburn's level to not have hit 10 wins in b2b years.

That November stretch is going to be brutal next year but we have a stud QB coming back so we have a chance to make it happen IMO

On 12/10/2017 at 2:59 PM, doc4aday said:

Lsu is losing a lot of key players including their DE "Key".  Their QB is gone, Guice will go pro, they lose some key OL as well as DLs. Next year will be a step back. With JS coming back, they will be breaking in a new QB and playing them early, he will still be green in the gill. As for TAMU, I think they will be an 8-4 team and could be worse. I do not think Jimbo is that great of a coach.  I see us winning at least 10 or more games for 2018. This team could be even better than 2017.

We put our $$$$$$ and trust with Gus, so he better deliver in a big way for the next 7 years and beyond!

I’m not quite sold on Jimbo either, TBH. A&M is always going to scare me though.

I’d love to see Gus run up the score on LSU next year. That’s gonna be a textbook “revenge game.”

Southern Miss makes me nervous...

16 hours ago, AUwent said:

I’m not quite sold on Jimbo either, TBH. A&M is always going to scare me though.

I’d love to see Gus run up the score on LSU next year. That’s gonna be a textbook “revenge game.”

Southern Miss makes me nervous...

Why? Are we playing at USM??

51 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Why? Are we playing at USM??

Nah, it’s just that they’re kind of a decent team. The type that can sneak up on you if you’re not careful.

Archived