Sports Illustrated All-America Teams 2017

aubiefifty

si.com

All-America Teams 2017: Baker Mayfield, Lamar Jackson

December 07, 2017

Not bad.  I'm a little surprised Braden Smith (or as Gary calls him Branden) wasn't 1st Team. It sure would be nice if Holland and Davis stuck around another year but I doubt that's going to happen. 

5 hours ago, around4ever said:

Not bad.  I'm a little surprised Braden Smith (or as Gary calls him Branden) wasn't 1st Team. It sure would be nice if Holland and Davis stuck around another year but I doubt that's going to happen. 

You never know. I never thought Lawson would come back, but he did. Actually, I don't expect either one to return but you never know.

7 hours ago, milehighfan said:

You never know. I never thought Lawson would come back, but he did. Actually, I don't expect either one to return but you never know.

I think Lawson coming back in '16 had more to do with his medical redshirt in 2014 and his injury-riddled 2015 season. He had to prove he was healthy again.

13 hours ago, corchjay said:

1st teamers -

Holland

C. Davis

2nd teamers

KJ

Braden

Carlson

and his 3rd 2nd in Groza

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/12/daniel_carlson_finishes_as_run.html

6 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Are you freaking kidding me.  That is ridiculous!!!  This kid is by far the best kicker in the nation!

and quite humble

good kid

Archived