AU puts 3 on Walter Camp AA team.

GwillMac6

14 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Congrats boys.  Carlton Davis really getting a lot of love this offseason.  Probably the highest rated player for the draft as well from AU.  

he is the 1 lock that will go. Could be more but he is def the 1 lock imo.

40 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Congrats boys.  Carlton Davis really getting a lot of love this offseason.  Probably the highest rated player for the draft as well from AU.  

Well that can't be right...

47 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Well that can't be right...

But....he's regressed so much. I don't get it

2004 was the last time Auburn had a defensive back earn first-team All-American honors, Carlos Rogers. Congratulations to Carlton Davis on achieving All-American honors. War Eagle Carlton!

Edit: Carlton was First Team on the Sports Illustrated All-American team. Second Team on the Walter Camp All-American team. My bad for not reading thoroughly.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

he is the 1 lock that will go. Could be more but he is def the 1 lock imo.

How did CD have the year he did with that damn goober coaching him ?...?

9 minutes ago, fredst said:

How did CD have the year he did with that damn goober coaching him ?...?

the good abides mr fred!!!! THE GOOB ABIDES DANGIT!! hahahaha love it

All the props to these guys, but it amazes me that Golson is not getting more love in these polls.  The dude can play any position on the front 5 and do it at a VERY high level.

image.jpeg

This is the first year in a while that we have led the SEC with the most All SEC and all Americans  players in sometime. That added with the amount of young players on this team should help us to realize this team is definitely headed in the right direction.

1 hour ago, LKEEL75 said:

All the props to these guys, but it amazes me that Golson is not getting more love in these polls.  The dude can play any position on the front 5 and do it at a VERY high level.

image.jpeg

He may not get all the accolades,  but he'll be invaluable to some lucky NFL team. 

7 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

He may not get all the accolades,  but he'll be invaluable to some lucky NFL team. 

That's what we need. We need a couple more OLs succeeding in the NFL. 

Archived