Fake Accusation Against Moore

Proud Tiger

First we get fake news and now comes fake accusation. I wonder how many more will turn out to be fake like this woman. Sorry to all of you who have convicted Moore in the court of public opinion without knowing the truth.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

First we get fake news and now comes fake accusation. I wonder how many more will turn out to be fake like this woman. Sorry to all of you who have convicted Moore in the court of public opinion without knowing the truth.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/08/trump-mattis-turn-military-loose-on-isis-leaving-terror-caliphate-in-tatters.html

You jacked up your links.

It really doesn't matter, although that won't stop the Fox/Breitbart crowd from using this to spin falsehoods. She didn't forge the signature of a grown man to a "beautiful" teenage girl. She also never claimed that Roy himself added the date and location, so her story hasn't at all changed.

I'll be very surprised if this gets buried in the news cycle, since they're holding another press conference this afternoon. LINK

Do we really need a new thread any time Proud comes upon whatever bull**** pops up on bull**** Mountain next? We have a Jones v. Moore thread. Would it really be too much to ask to confine the same conversation there rather than forking it every time a story comes out?

4 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Do we really need a new thread any time Proud comes upon whatever bull**** pops up on bull**** Mountain next? We have a Jones v. Moore thread. Would it really be too much to ask to confine the same conversation there rather than forking it every time a story comes out?

No, we don't.

Archived