Carlson and Ike Powell going to SR Bowl

GwillMac6

Happy for these guys and VERY deserving. BUT WHAT A JOKE if you ask me!!!!! Something is seriously wrong if Braden Smith, Trigga Tray, Stephen Roberts and Golson did not get a invitation. Surely they would of accepted as they all are really good players but def need a opportunity to be able to improve their draft stock.

I don't think the Senior Bowl announces all their invitees at one time. Should hear about more Auburn players accepting in the upcoming days.

Just now, aufan57 said:

I don't think the Senior Bowl announces all their invites at one time. Should hear about more Auburn players accepting in the upcoming days.

BUT BUUUUUUUUUUT now this is a big but if you cannot tell lol. they usually announce the players who are all participating from the same school at the same time if memory serves me correct.

2 hours ago, aufan57 said:

I don't think the Senior Bowl announces all their invites at one time. Should hear about more Auburn players accepting in the upcoming days.

I NEVER DOUBTED YOU FOR A SECOND!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! so happy for trigga!!!!!!!!

So they got the snapper and the kicker.....where is Stovall ?  seems like he ought to get a courtesy invite just to keep the "team" together. 

54 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

It doesn't help Auburn's cause that the Senior Bowl top guy is on The Crimson Tide Sports Network payroll as the football color analyst.

Don't be ridiculous.  It is in the Senior Bowl's best interest to feature as many local players as possible.  There is no anti-Auburn bias and there never has been.

6 hours ago, metafour said:

Don't be ridiculous.  It is in the Senior Bowl's best interest to feature as many local players as possible.  There is no anti-Auburn bias and there never has been.

Hide and watch.

On 12/9/2017 at 12:49 PM, metafour said:

You would be hard-pressed to find a more arrogrant pr*** of a bammer than Phil Savage. That definitely plays into it somewhat. He can't help himself. It's nothing new.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 12:49 PM, metafour said:

I agree that there isn't an Auburn bias. However IMO I do think they take some bama players that shouldn't go just because of Phil.

Braden Smith headed to the Senior Bowl

AUBURN, Alabama — Count Braden Smith among the Auburn players headed to Mobile for the Reese's Senior Bowl.

The offensive tackle accepted an invitation to participate in the college all-star game in January, according to Auburn. Smith earned an elite grade from Pro Football Focus throughout the season. The senior has started the last 40 games dating back to his freshman season.

Smith joins fellow Auburn teammates Tray Matthews, Daniel Carlson, Ike Powell and Tre' Williams as invitees to the all-star game. Auburn offensive lineman Austin Golson accepted an invitation earlier this week to play in the East-West Shrine Game.

https://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Offensive-tackle-Braden-Smith-will-join-4-Auburn-teammates-at-Senior-Bowl-112182030

Archived