Team Activities

WDG

What is team doing to prepare for a very good UCF team? What does the schedule look like? When is Christmas break? I do not want Auburn to play poorly. This is going to be a challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pNKvNE71OU

If our players treat this game like a few of y’all are, we’re going to lose. Don’t look down on these guys just because they’re G5!

I checked this thread hoping I'd find some insider posts about prep for the bowl game (and experience for redshirts. Nope.

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

If our players

This game presents a real challenge to coaches, players and fans. This is a very dangerous game and would ruin 2017 season IMO. This is a good team and they are hungry. We have to take them seriously. 

This week the 11th - 15th is finals weeks.  So I would expect no football activity during the week.  Maybe some rehab and working out possibly for those that can attend.  Saturday the 16th I expect 4-5 days of hard “spring” type practice for the younger players.  Then start 3-4 practices on UCF prior to Christmas and a 3 day break.  Then back to practicing for the bowl game.  I expect Auburn to get in about 11 practices for the bowl season.  

There has been no schedule released that I can find so these are my best guesses.

Teams are allowed up 4 hours a day and 20 hours a week to conduct practices and other team activities.

I would agree with @corchjay on the possible practice set up with the possibility of 2-3 practices that are just with the young players.

UCF is going to play this as their national title game. They are searching for validation of their team from a national perspective right now and will throw everything they have at us. I hope KJ puts up 150 and JS puts up 300 -- YEAH I SAID IT! 300!!!

While KJ & JS are busy I hope our Defense holds UCF scoreless WDE.

I just want Gus to somehow get a solid Bowl win under his belt.  This would be a good start IMO.

Sorry, that win over Memphis in the freaking Legion Field bowl did nothing for me. :puke:

1 hour ago, keesler said:

I just want Gus to somehow get a solid Bowl win under his belt.  This would be a good start IMO.

Sorry, that win over Memphis in the freaking Legion Field bowl did nothing for me. :puke:

Me neither.

Archived