AU Early NSD (Signees Are In Orange In The OP)

aujeff11

Updated Composite rankings: 

1- UGA
6- Bama
10- Auburn
14- Florida
15- LSU
16- USC
20- Miss State
26- Tennessee
28- A&M
29- Kentucky
32- Vandy
35- Ole Miss 
42- Missouri

76- Arkansas

Edited by ellitor

3 hours ago, thaitopher said:

:dunno: :-\ It's been news for a while now that Schwartz wasn't the biggest fan of the Mullen hire. 

that is why I do not think he will ever be able to reach his full potential. I think he is a awesome coach schematically but he is just not a really good recruiter. I think just moving from miss st to florida will not solve it. Obviously he will recruit better than he did at state but still not to where florida wants to and should be.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

It would be incredibly stupid to hold Ross’s spot at Schwartz’s expense when Ross is probably favoring Clemson. 

If we get schwartz like KNOCK ON WOOD we should as a great man once said I frankly do not give a damn if we get ross or not. Kid has rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning. Awesome talent but the WR class we would have with schwartz would be big time.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Yes. Yes it is!!! 

• Like 3

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

We're deep at LB even without Walker. But he would be a huge addition, no doubt! 

We have a lot of ground to make up there. Our only lb committ for an entire class just transferred. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

We have a lot of ground to make up there. Our only lb committ for an entire class just transferred. 

Deshaun Davis, KJ Britt, TD Moultry, Montavious Atkinson, Darrell Williams, plus the 4 stars that we just signed... I think we'll be okay! Tre Threat was moved to fullback this year before he transferred 

Chandler Wooten and Richard McBryde are also on the LB list, and both will be factors next year. Moultry is going to stick at Buck/DE. But the point you're making is a correct one. Add Harris, McClain, Marsh, and possibly Walker. That's a deep group.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mcgufcm said:

Chandler Wooten and Richard McBryde are also on the LB list, and both will be factors next year. Moultry is going to stick at Buck/DE. But the point you're making is a correct one. Add Harris, McClain, Marsh, and possibly Walker. That's a deep group.

I was talking about the ones that have seen the most playing time thus far. I hope Wooten and Mcbryde can be great. I wouldn't get my hopes up on Walker because UGA seems to think they're getting him. It would be insane if we did get him,  but it won't be the end of the world if we don't. 

52 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

Is he the only one we have not got yet?

He's the only one that was expected to sign and didn't.He does have until Friday evening to sign in the early period, but something seems amiss. It may be a small thing, some detail or other but who knows?

• Thanks 1

UGlyA has hit a whole nother level and Bammer is doing their usual. It's hard to not fret about what they're doing but I feel great about our class especially with Schwartz just about destined to be added plus a possible Walker. We're set to do big things. The path may have gotten trickier but I feel good.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

He's the only one that was expected to sign and didn't.He does have until Friday evening to sign in the early period, but something seems amiss. It may be a small thing, some detail or other but who knows?

there really is nothing to worry about. all the auburn mods have said he is 100% auburn and he will absolutely be a auburn tiger. He just did not understand how all of this really works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

he still coming!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

there really is nothing to worry about. all the auburn mods have said he is 100% auburn and he will absolutely be a auburn tiger. He just did not understand how all of this really works.

Well then what is his deal? And why aren’t his immediate peers such as counselors and coaches not helping him? 

Edit: you’d think the university would send out a a packet that basically gave step by step instructions for things such as this. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Updated Composite rankings: 

1- UGA
6- Bama
10- Auburn
14- Florida
15- LSU
16- USC
20- Miss State
26- Tennessee
28- A&M
29- Kentucky
32- Vandy
35- Ole Miss 
42- Missouri

76- Arkansas

Updated.

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I do not think he will ever be able to reach his full potential. I think he is a awesome coach schematically but he is just not a really good recruiter. I think just moving from miss st to florida will not solve it. Obviously he will recruit better than he did at state but still not to where florida wants to and should be.

I tried to tell that to a couple AU beat writers & got laughed at.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Maybe if we used a TE more than once a year we could get more prospects :-\

Maybe if guys we get that have that skill set would not get kicked off campus then maybe we would. We took Landon Rice very early a few years ago expecting him to be that guy.

• Like 2