2020 NR RB Deondre Jackson

au_bsci_04

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

My point was it was pointless in stating them since we've already had them.

I want them back. Definitely T-Rob. He was a good coach and a good recruiter.  We technically had Dell as an analyst before as well. As the weirdos say “same difference.”

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I want them back. Definitely T-Rob. He was a good coach and a good recruiter.  We technically had Dell as an analyst before as well. As the weirdos say “same difference.”

hello-boys-o.gif

Ok. Someone should start a discussion topic on the 10th coach. Let's use this thread to talk about our new RB commit, Mr Jackson. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Ok. Someone should start a discussion topic on the 10th coach. Let's use this thread to talk about our new RB commit, Mr Jackson. Thanks

Mr Jackson will be a good running back at Auburn. He gets that ball, and he just goes,  man. Hard. Multiple awards and ladies are coming his way some day possibly within the next five years. 

4 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Meh. We got 2 years til he signs. We have plenty of time to talk about DJ later.

J/K his offer list being only a sophomore is...

4c7bb21e-df11-41d4-8fd5-ef671dd3a016_tex

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Nah we might as well just lock it until February 3rd, 2020 since recruiting means nothing until then. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Nah we might as well just lock it until February 3rd, 2020 since recruiting means nothing until then. 

OohBurn.gif

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Guess I’ll stash those dreams along with having T-Rob, Kevin Green, Will Herring, and Rocker coaching Auburn as well. One of these days we are going to have one helluva coaching staff. 

Can I like this post as a proxy for a4e?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

Nope -- never said a word about Joey Gatewood.  However, I've always maintained only one absolute re recruiting exists:  a verbal commit 3 months or 3 years in advance of a recruit actually putting their signature down on paper & faxing in their offer is NOT binding.  Seen it (way) too many times before. 

BAFD9E90-3E98-4BA4-9A81-1054B336CE3D.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

BAFD9E90-3E98-4BA4-9A81-1054B336CE3D.gif

I am a simple man. I see a JLaw gif and I like it! lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Clayton, not sure I get this. I did not suggest that nothing happens in recruiting till this kid signs, I  am on this site almost daily and enjoy it. I wanted to just keep the discussion going on this recruit and start a separate discussion on the new 10th coach as several pages of this thread turned into a new coach discussion.

7 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Clayton, not sure I get this. I did not suggest that nothing happens in recruiting till this kid signs, I  am on this site almost daily and enjoy it. I wanted to just keep the discussion going on this recruit and start a separate discussion on the new 10th coach as several pages of this thread turned into a new coach discussion.

He was joking just as I & GWill were. His post wasn't meant to be taken seriously JFD.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Ahh. I see. I guess my sarcasm sense is lacking today. thx

Sorry for the misunderstanding JFD

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding JFD

No man. I had no filter yesterday. We're good. Thx

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:35 PM, CAS15 said:

He was committing to The University of Auburn but he went back and fixed it.

I think poster's that even bring this up have some serious problem such  as "a related group of emotionally significant ideas that are completely or partly repressed and that cause psychic conflict leading to abnormal mental states or behavior.

2 minutes ago, WDG said:

I think poster's that even bring this up have some serious problem such  as "a related group of emotionally significant ideas that are completely or partly repressed and that cause psychic conflict leading to abnormal mental states or behavior.

@CAS15 wasn't knocking the kid. He was just answering another poster's question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2017 at 4:23 PM, aujeff11 said:

Probably not. Haven’t heard much about what he’s doing lately.

Will is part owner of AUC (Auburn University Club).  He also just recently started in either mortgage or real estate type of work.  Really nice guy.

Edited by eulessau
Typing error
  • Like 2