2018 3* CB Roger McCreary Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

4 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Haha, I didn't want to have to look those up but I guess I will. Thanks

Lol. It only takes a few seconds... 5'11, 178

• Thanks 1

• ellitor featured and pinned this topic
Just now, ellitor said:

AHH I guess that is what KN's post was about. Thought it was going to be a bigger fish. well we had to take somebody lol!! Good for him! very happy for the kid. He clearly wanted to be at Auburn badly and that is always awesome and a great sight to see. WAR EAGLE rodge!

• Like 3

We seem to find a diamond in the rough each recruiting cycle, and this kid looks like he is the diamond in the rough for the 2018 class. Now, how many spots are left for NSD?

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

We seem to find a diamond in the rough each recruiting cycle, and this kid looks like he is the diamond in the rough for the 2018 class. Now, how many spots are left for NSD?

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

I asked this under another topic so please disregard this.  I hope that we will use the last slots for the best we can get to meet needs.  If we have 3 slots left after McReary, I hope we use them for position needs.

He is very athletic. The RS year will do wonders as far as technique goes, but I'm happy to have him on board.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

He is very athletic. The RS year will do wonders as far as technique goes, but I'm happy to have him on board.

Give me a true analysis you know I love the DB analysis. 

58 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

A really good pickup for the Tigers. Welcome to the Auburn Family,  Mr. McCreary. War Eagle!!!

wow! positive AND showing emotion?? FOR A THREE STAR?! IDK what to say right now! lol. IMPRESSIVE 4 ever.

tenor.gif?itemid=9063972

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I did what I could from his film early in in the thread.  His film is some of the worst I've ever seen. Not because of him, but it looks like it was filmed by an epileptic during an earthquake.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I did what I could from his film early in in the thread.  His film is some of the worst I've ever seen. Not because of him, but it looks like it was filmed by an epileptic during an earthquake.

conspiracy by bama fans to prevent him from getting that 4th star. :[ SMH the REC at it again. lol

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

Here's a nugget on McCreary I had forgotten. He was the only CB that could hang w/ Jackson & Pickens in the AU camp last Summer.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

If Big Bird likes him that is enough for me. War Eagle and Welcome aboard.  :wareagle:

10 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

In my eyes, Golf has literally become synonymous for DB.  He epitomizes what a DB is. 

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

In my eyes, Golf has literally become synonymous for DB.  He epitomizes what a DB is. 

Old and slow??  I don't get how that makes for a good DB