2018 4* RB Keaontay Ingram (Texas)

AUinfusion

4_5164912.jpg

Committed to Texas
AU offered 12/14/17
26 P5 conference offers including AU, Texas, FSU, UGA, LSU, Michigan, ND, tOSU, Oklahoma, aTm, & USC

10 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

I saw that he tweeted that we just offered him? Is this a serious push? He would be a good addition to our RB corps.

Any offer this late has to be considered a real interest.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Any offer this late has to be considered a real want.

I thought he was a Texas commit. He's from there, so I wonder how AU felt there chances were good, to offer him? interesting..

4 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I thought he was a Texas commit. He's from there, so I wonder how AU felt there chances were good, to offer him? interesting..

Great question & all reports til now had said we were don at RB for this class.

14 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

4_5164912.jpg

Committed to Texas
AU offered 12/14/17
26 P5 conference offers including AU, Texas, FSU, UGA, LSU, Michigan, ND, tOSU, Oklahoma, aTm, & USC

Please, Lord

If we lose both KP and KJ I want him. If either stay with Asa coming in and how few scholarships we have left I would prefer the right player at a different position. I know he is good but sometimes you have to look at the total picture. I am wondering if the reason for the late offer is the coaches know something.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Now that's redundancy @ArgoEagle

Well, you have to give Golf a pass. Considering he has lived in 3 different centuries, he gets confused sometimes.

2 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Well, you have to give Golf a pass. Considering he has lived in 3 different centuries, he gets confused sometimes.

Sometimes...

So he's just announcing he got an offer a long time ago he didn't know about? Is he remotely interested or just tooting his own horn?

Auburn offers Texas running back commit (sort of)

An interesting tidbit hit the web Thursday when 4-star Texas running back commit Keaontay Ingram tweeted out an offer from Auburn.The Tigers already have two running backs committed in the Class of 2018 in 4-star Asa Martin and 3-star Shaun Shivers. Ingram’s tweet raised the question: Do the Tigers plan on taking three?

For now, at least, the answer is no.

As it turns out, Ingram actually received the offer from Auburn earlier in the year, but it was never communicated to him by his high school coach. There really isn’t much more to it than that, but when the “news” finally reached him on Thursday, Ingram just wanted to make sure to thank the Tigers’ staff for extending the offer.

25 minutes ago, jared52 said:

So he's just announcing he got an offer a long time ago he didn't know about? Is he remotely interested or just tooting his own horn?

Kid may not know he had it a long time ago. His coach just told him yesterday about the offer.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, ellitor said:

Kid may not know he had it a long time ago. His coach just told him yesterday about the offer.

That's interesting.....and guess if I were him, even if I was not serious about AU I would not appreciate my coach censoring my mail.   But I'm guessing that happens more than I realize.   

AND...if AU had really been chasing him, he would have received more than just once contact.    I'm thinking this kid is among the 200 or so players who have an AU offer?   :dunno:

Archived