UCF Speed Advantage

WDG

43 minutes ago, WDG said:

Wonder if the fact that Nebraska currently has the 11th best class in the Big 10 might be a little distracting for him?

New Husker coach Scott Frost has agreed to a seven-year, $35 million contract, which would make him the highest-paid coach in Nebraska history. Time is in his favor.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/scott-frost-s-contract-with-nebraska-makes-him-highest-paid/article_e3b8f5ca-d7aa-11e7-b2ea-270b13ef6282.html

Scott Frost is a bit cocky IMO maybe it rubs off on the players but I am concerned. War Eagle

Well, we may be too slow for the likes of UCF, but we make up for it by also being undersized! It is a good thing we only played against high school teams this year, or our record would be turrible. Am looking forward to this one. ?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, keesler said:

UCF was pretty damn fast all day.  Their guys were flying around the whole game, especially their defense.

That # 18 was awesome. The qb was as instinctive as any I recall. As far as avoiding pressure and knowing when and where to go. ( that’s one thing I was disappointed in Stidham with. I don’t think it’s teachable). Their d line was very solid. LBs choked out run game. I was impressed. I had seen nothing of them except their record. I just expected to run on them. But we struggled to run on La tech the week between UGA and bammer. 

Archived