Deshaun Davis graduates

Randman5000

19 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Nice way to cap off his senior season

Awesome news, but am I missing something? He's listed as a junior in my program and the "playing in his last game" confused me.

35 minutes ago, creed said:

Awesome news, but am I missing something? He's listed as a junior in my program and the "playing in his last game" confused me.

Yeah it looks like they made a mistake. This article data otherwise.

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/auburns-deshaun-davis-shares-inspiring-story-graduation-day

On 12/17/2017 at 1:43 PM, leglessdan said:

My favorite Defensive player ?

Good choice. One of my very favorite stories of the last 2 seasons has been watching him have so much success on the field. He's been instrumental to this program from the minute he committed. 

17 hours ago, Tiger said:

What kind of dbag teacher says that to a student's parent? 

I never had a teacher say something that awful, but I definitely had some evil, petty, stupid teachers that did not mind telling a kid that they weren't optimistic for his chances of success in life. And I was pretty freaking smart as a youngster. (Actually, that was the problem in 3rd grade in Montgomery. I knew how to spell a word correctly and the teacher didn't. Things went from bad to worse after that.)

On 12/19/2017 at 2:46 PM, Tiger said:

What kind of dbag teacher says that to a student's parent? 

It happens more than you could imagine..but on the flip side a lot of teachers give kids the motivation and belief they can achieve anything. This is one of the best threads on the site...congrats and best wishes to Deshaun.

How many grads will we have in the bowl game?

that always seemed to be a theme during tubbs days that I don’t hear as much about (but may still be the case) ... we seemed to always have 10-15 graduates playing in the bowl games. 

Btw, good teachers and bad teachers.  My dad was a teacher and I had former students of his tell me he was the difference maker in their lives.  Any teachers out there?  Y’all keep making a positive difference!

Archived