1 minute ago, corchjay said:

My final top 5 is...

Goss

Franklin

Gouraige

Schwartz

Watson

and a surprise... Dropping Fuqua and picking up Cam Taylor

https://247sports.com/Player/Cam-Taylor-86429 Cam Taylors neck is a neck even brock lesnar is jealous of!!! lol that thing is yuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

https://247sports.com/Player/Cam-Taylor-86429 Cam Taylors neck is a neck even brock lesnar is jealous of!!! lol that thing is yuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

In my opinion Taylor is one of the top 8-10 players in the state this year.  I'd say he's better then Tank, better then Foster, and better then Fox.  Fox has good upside though.  

6 minutes ago, corchjay said:

My final top 5 is...

Goss

Franklin

Gouraige

Schwartz

Watson

What is Cam’s projected position? Bench Press?

Just now, corchjay said:

In my opinion Taylor is one of the top 8-10 players in the state this year.  I'd say he's better then Tank, better then Foster, and better then Fox.  Fox has good upside though.  

he is the 1 Three Star this star whore would not hate if we made room for and took! I agree! the film I have seen shows a really good football player.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

What is Cam’s projected position? Bench Press?

For me would be DB, and probably safety.  And dropping Fuqua is no knock on him I just think Cam Taylor is a better athlete.  

58 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

based on what indicators? 

Based on who we have been recruiting...Landon Rice, John Samuel Shenker, Sal Cannela, Luke Ford, Nathaniel Watson, and Tyneil Hopper. All are true TE that would/could fit into the hybrid TE role.  We haven't tried to land a single Prosch/Cox type of player in the last 3 cycles. Also, based on the way Chip prefers a TE over a HB.  JMO.

36 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Fox is going to be a huge project where ever he goes. If he can get into Stanford that is where he will go. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

We going to get Walker. 

:bananadance:

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

No. Just seems like it’s anyone but AU. The kid from Tuscaloosa is going be as good. We have a great WR class with or without Ross. 

I agree.  I'm good friends with Williams uncle.  Good family.  

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

The Goss kid is seriously underrated. He can play. 

Huge upside.  Needs some technical work and will improve tremendously with some good coaching.  Redshirt year and then it's gangbusters.  

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Huge upside.  Needs some technical work and will improve tremendously with some good coaching.  Redshirt year and then it's gangbusters.  

Told the Gouraige kid is overrated? Your thoughts. 

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Told the Gouraige kid is overrated? Your thoughts. 

I think he and Barnes are about equal.  Maybe a hair overrated but big athletic guys as well.  They have been coached better and weigh more then Goss.  If Goss was 280 he'd be a 4 star as well.  He is much like Tega in being just a huge athlete.

I will add that Goss needs to get that killer instinct.  Needs to finish plays.  He will learn with a year on the scout team of getting his brains beat in by the first teamers how to fight every play.  

3 hours ago, corchjay said:

Goss

Franklin

Gouraige

Schwartz

Watson

I don't see a scenario where we offer Cam Taylor. If Fuqua doesn't sign & grayshirts then that last spot will go to someone else like Quay or Tannor.

Also if we take Goss this week Barnes becomes much more likely a pursuit than Gouraige. The staff sees Goss & Gouraige both as Tackles & they want 1 of the 2 OL they pick up to either be a guard or guard/tackle combo in their eyes.

29 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not a recieving TE. Strictly a blocking TE.

I know he's not OJ Howard, but when he's thrown the ball, he catches it. 

Archived