UCONN role call

tigerbrotha12

https://twitter.com/VoiceofAUTigers/status/943589970811473920?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^0

Rod and Bruce have called- our turn to answer that call! These guys deserve an incredible atmosphere tomorrow in that they have achieved a 10-1 record without their two best players, and with questions about their coach, as well as really sorry home crowds so far. If you can go, GO!!! Anyone going to be there? 

Hoping fans can make it sound like a home game

Should be a way to give away a thousand tickets to HS kids...free just for showing up...

Wish I could. Family activities today (no preview either ?).

I've said it a few times on here, my dad was a Uconn grad and my entire family has been Uconn fans long before moving to AL. First time they have traveled to AU, so we bought 14 tickets to the game and had the whole crew down. I was shocked at how much energy was in the arena on 12/23. Must have been 7500 people in attendance. Great atmosphere. I wished the huskies were a better team this year but it was a great AU win. Biggest thing that stood out is that Uconn is soft. AU was the more physical team, the aggressor. Dominated the boards against a team with considerably more height.

#war eagle #bleedblue

Archived