Men vs. Uconn

AU64

5 minutes ago, AU '76 said:

Well it was 25 last week.  Can we hold onto 23 today.

Should help to be playing at home.....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

better shots and its 30+ point game. keep em running for the entire clock, they are going to wither away

I was late starting ( dvr) but was coming to post exactly same thought. Shot selection went bad for a stretch. Could have been really good. 

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

am i the only one who worries that if either wiley or purifoy gets cleared may effect the chemistry 

I’m with you

Just now, AUGoo said:

I’m with you

Maybe purifoy. We need Wiley’s size though. Wiley has been practicing all year probably. It’s not like last year where he joined the roster all of a sudden.

4 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

am i the only one who worries that if either wiley or purifoy gets cleared may effect the chemistry 

I’m a novice but I don’t think so. I also think it would be something Bruce would manage to prepare for. With a less experienced coach maybe. 

i don't like to comment during a game when things are going good so as not to jinx them, but damn its hard to find anything to bitch about today....except for dunbar missing 2 dunks and murray missing an easy putback, this has been a clinic.,,,,there have been 3-4 bad trips where they shot too early, but today has been sweet

I've about run out of positive adjectives for the way AU is playing today....

Nice to see some beef on the AU team....guys like Dunbar are able to push their way in against taller players......playing physical ball today..   

Think I would like AU to take a bit more time between shots....

Archived