Men vs. Uconn

AU64

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Think I would like AU to take a bit more time between shots....

yeah, that bugs me, and its one of the reasons that we have such problems holding a lead......its my biggest complaint

3 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

yeah, that bugs me, and its one of the reasons that we have such problems holding a lead......its my biggest complaint

Well that and starting to slack off on defense.....willing to swap baskets for the last 5 minutes I guess.... 

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

getting sloppy, the metoo stuff instead of working the ball around...i feel better now that i can bitch

Been tough holding back huh...:)

3 offensive RBs in a row....that's how to milk the clock....

5 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

i love GOOD basketball better than i do football, and today, for most of the game, was the best basketball that i have seen AU play since the ole miss game in 1999.....

That was some fine basketball.

You guys beat us to a pulp today, so hats off. I've never gone to an opponent's board to make a post like this before, but you have one very seriously classless fan - I assume you know who I'm talking about, and hopefully you find him just as repugnant as I do. I wouldn't want a guy like that rooting for my team. I wish you all well and hope everyone has a great season and holiday, but I also hope that douche gets booted the next time he behaves like that. 

4 minutes ago, Joober Jones said:

You guys beat us to a pulp today, so hats off. I've never gone to an opponent's board to make a post like this before, but you have one very seriously classless fan - I assume you know who I'm talking about, and hopefully you find him just as repugnant as I do. I wouldn't want a guy like that rooting for my team. I wish you all well and hope everyone has a great season and holiday, but I also hope that douche gets booted the next time he behaves like that. 

The fan hollering on TV? 

1 minute ago, Joober Jones said:

That'd be the guy

He annoyed me all game. I’m sorry that both of us had to listen to him. He should’ve been told to scoot away from the ESPN set by at least 25 feet. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

He annoyed me all game. I’m sorry that both of us had to listen to him. He should’ve been told to scoot away from the ESPN set by at least 25 feet. 

He had me laughing early, but it got old real quick like. What a tool bag. 

22 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Sounded like the kind of person who would deliberately position himself where he can be heard by the broadcast......can't imagine how it must have been for the fans around him....having that guy in their ear all game long.  Some fans don't do a very job of representing their team. 

Archived