2018 3* RB Kavosiey Smoke

WFE12

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/2/2018 at 9:36 PM, CR said:

But surely the coaches have looked ahead. If they were unsure on taking Smoke or Joiner before, I wouldn't take them now because Kerryon declared. Chances are they would be passed over by someone else anyway. Just a thought.

I’ll send Gus a text and ask.

11 hours ago, fredst said:

All this RB back-and-forth reminds how sick I am that we missed on Teague☹️. He was the dude we needed this cycle...

I have to give E credit on this one.  LSU just flat out dropped HJ.  I mean will not answer a text or a phone call.  To me that needs to be made public.  Not dropping the kid but not being man enough to tell an 18 YO that hey we want you to look around because we have higher priorities.  Just completely ignoring calls or texts is pretty childish in my book.  Just be straight up with him.  Be a man.

Benjamin Wolk seems to think that a third rb is a necessity in this class...I was beginning to think not with the limited spots we have left but I really feel that if we offer Smoke on his visit, that will hopefully go like the other Smoke's visit, he will accept right then and there.

11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Benjamin Wolk seems to think that a third rb is a necessity in this class...I was beginning to think not with the limited spots we have left but I really feel that if we offer Smoke on his visit, that will hopefully go like the other Smoke's visit, he will accept right then and there.

Almost certain he would

18 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

6 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Almost certain he would

The Joiner OV will be interesting to watch. It's the 1st of the 2. If he doesn't commit within a week after the OV then it would appear the staff will have decided to not take him.

38 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

If our coaches don't take this opportunity to have 2 Smokes and a Courvoisier in the same class, then they are literally the worst people in the world. 

Don't upset Busta, busters. Don't pass on the Courvoisier. 

image.jpeg

Did anyone else note that RB last night that wasn't committed?   Washington?   If not right, I am close.   Kid can flat out play.  That was against good defensive players (obviously).  And I saw him make a great catch.   

Too bad he is not going to OV Auburn.

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

Did anyone else note that RB last night that wasn't committed?   Washington?   If not right, I am close.   Kid can flat out play.  That was against good defensive players (obviously).  And I saw him make a great catch.   

Too bad he is not going to OV Auburn.

Yeah dude was something to spectate! Love his attitude and style. If we are going to take one last rb I want kavosiey and kavosiey only though. C'mon Horton pass the Kavosiey!

On 1/5/2018 at 10:07 AM, ellitor said:

What did I do this time? lol

You said that HJ was not as good as his camp performances and evidently every school he has been interested in thinks the same.

After watching his highlights, I now would rather take Smoke than Joiner. We need a power runner like him. Maybe Asa can be one IDK.

1 hour ago, kd4au said:

After watching his highlights, I now would rather take Smoke than Joiner. We need a power runner like him. Maybe Asa can be one IDK.

He definitely has the lower body strength. Not sure if he is RB or could turn into a HB/FB..not sure how he blocks or catches the ball..

On 12/28/2017 at 8:27 AM, McLoofus said:

Tre Mason with slightly less mass and an extra gear in the open field. Can. Not. Wait.

We ought to have a feature on this site where we can just automatically like every post that Shivers is mentioned in. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

We ought to have a feature on this site where we can just automatically like every post that Shivers is mentioned in. 

Especially since it's the only way we could keep up with him.

Because... he's so... fast...

Green tea can't really compete with coffee, if anyone was wondering. 

1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

He definitely has the lower body strength. Not sure if he is RB or could turn into a HB/FB..not sure how he blocks or catches the ball..

He made a few catches in the highlights, but it is highlights so they wouldn't show him dropping a pass.

if we must take another back for depth, give me K Smoke.   Joiner is a project and maybe a head case ( I don't know him, but a man that size who doesn't want to run over HS kids doesn't have the killer instinct IMO).   I want a RB with a LB's mentality.  

On 1/4/2018 at 7:30 PM, fredst said:

All this RB back-and-forth reminds how sick I am that we missed on Teague☹️. He was the dude we needed this cycle.

Does anone know if Teague played much this past season?

45 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Does anone know if Teague played much this past season?

Are you talking about Master Teague? The one from this class who signed  with Ohio State? Unless he got hurt I’m sure he played a lot his senior season.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Are you talking about Master Teague? The one from this class who signed  with Ohio State? Unless he got hurt I’m sure he played a lot his senior season.

I apologize. For some reason I got a year ahead.

Archived