2018 3* TE Matt Alaimo

GwillMac6

35 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@ClaytonAU is hinting at premium/VIP info which he knows better not to do & I wish he would stop. The thread will be moved when there is a public article written but it would be a surprise if he ends up in the class now.

FIGHT ME E

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

FIGHT ME E

We all knew it was going to come to this eventually. 

Wait, does this mean this is the last episode of the season? BOOOOOOOOOOO

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

We all knew it was going to come to this eventually. 

Wait, does this mean this is the last episode of the season? BOOOOOOOOOOO

Until next recruiting cycle 

1 hour ago, fredst said:

I may just be totally out to lunch here but if we were truly going to use a tight end in our offense I would have rather had this kid than Joiner. JMO.

Now we are back to experimenting with players at positions when we had a perfectly fine, true TE wanting to come here.

I think most of us had moved on when we didn't take his commit after at OV. So no breaking news from Clayton.  Kid has plenty of good offers.  He'll be OK.  Kinda weird that we pay for that long distance visit when we had three guys visiting here for same spot and Alaimo was not at top of board. I guess he was backup to the backup when we missed on kid that signed with UGA.

4 minutes ago, autan said:

I think most of us had moved on when we didn't take his commit after at OV. So no breaking news from Clayton.  Kid has plenty of good offers.  He'll be OK.  Kinda weird that we pay for that long distance visit when we had three guys visiting here for same spot and Alaimo was not at top of board. I guess he was backup to the backup when we missed on kid that signed with UGA.

He was a take before we got Joiner & maybe through part of last week too. And there's no sweat for AU paying for the OV. They get 55 to use a year & don't come close to using them all. The money for OVs doesn't roll over either so might as well use it.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

He was a take before we got Joiner & maybe through part of last week too. And there's no sweat for AU paying for the OV. They get 55 to use a year & don't come close to using them all. The money for OVs doesn't roll over either so might as well use it.

I would like to know approximately how much $$$ is allocated per visitor. Is this amount something that is the same at all schools, or do schools have a lot of discretion with this amount? 

4 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I would like to know approximately how much $$$ is allocated per visitor. Is this amount something that is the same at all schools, or do schools have a lot of discretion with this amount? 

I have no clue. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I have no clue. Sorry.

No problem...thanks anyway. There is no need to subscribe to the VIP sites in that you seem to always have the information I need on recruits! How many slots do we have left providing all of the commits sign on NSD? 

6 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Now we are back to experimenting with players at positions when we had a perfectly fine, true TE wanting to come here.

Don’t forget about Shenker.  Excited to see him on A-Day

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

No problem...thanks anyway. There is no need to subscribe to the VIP sites in that you seem to always have the information I need on recruits! How many slots do we have left providing all of the commits sign on NSD? 

Posted the answer in 4 threads now. lol 2-3

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Posted the answer in 4 threads now. lol 2-3

sorry for this. I tend to get a bit loopy in the evening hours. My wife says I am losing my memory! Sorry for my repetition, got to keep things loose here and there. I promise I will not ask this question again until tomorrow night! Lol! 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Don’t forget about Shenker.  Excited to see him on A-Day

I haven't forgotten about him...but no one has said anything about him at all...I've seen articles and the like about all the players that have red-shirted but nothing about him. The coaches haven't said anything or maybe I missed it idk..It did speak volumes that they tried to get Matt when we have Shenker here. I hope he is the answer and we allow him to be that.

11 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I haven't forgotten about him...but no one has said anything about him at all...I've seen articles and the like about all the players that have red-shirted but nothing about him. The coaches haven't said anything or maybe I missed it idk..It did speak volumes that they tried to get Matt when we have Shenker here. I hope he is the answer and we allow him to be that.

I think he is also playing  baseball so maybe he is preparing to go baseball only... Just a thought. Maybe he sees more of a future there. I have absolutely no evidence of this.. just a thought.

From Keith...

TE Matt Alaimo ....

Auburn probably not likely to take a tight end, but this has proven to be an interesting eval as many big schools followed Auburn -- the Tigers offered a few weeks ago.

Moving this to Rivals.

Archived