Brad Lester ?‍♂️

RunInRed

On 2/1/2018 at 7:21 AM, DAG said:

In this case, you have a guy who clearly took pics of a juvenile in a bathroom.

His lawyer claims he was only recording audio in the restroom. The picture charge was from taking pictures of fully clothed girls at a high school he substitute taught at.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

His lawyer claims he was only recording audio in the restroom. The picture charge was from taking pictures of fully clothed girls at a high school he substitute taught at.

You are so full of crap. You should be ashamed of shilling for a very strange, weird guy to be nice and a total POS to be more accurate. You would probably think Nasser was railroaded if you were a Michigan State fan.  smh and LMAO sadly

wde

Understood . We talked about it post this comment. Nevertheless, this is still creepy and he did have two incidents of peeping Tom prior to this 

24 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

You are so full of crap. You should be ashamed of shilling for a very strange, weird guy to be nice and a total POS to be more accurate. You would probably think Nasser was railroaded if you were a Michigan State fan.  smh and LMAO sadly

wde

In the first place, I honestly could care less what you think of me. You are one of the people I have the least amount of respect for on this site.

Secondly, I'm not shilling for anyone. I'm laying out the facts as they have been presented, because unlike some people, I refuse to judge someone based on assumptions or misstatements. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Understood . We talked about it post this comment. Nevertheless, this is still creepy and he did have two incidents of peeping Tom prior to this 

No doubt. While I don't have enough insight to say what is going on with him, he definitely needs to do some self-evaluation because he either has some mental issues or makes some really stupid decisions.

Sorry I didn't see the further discussion or I wouldn't have brought it up again. 

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

In the first place, I honestly could care less what you think of me. You are one of the people I have the least amount of respect for on this site.

Secondly, I'm not shilling for anyone. I'm laying out the facts as they have been presented, because unlike some people, I refuse to judge someone based on assumptions or misstatements. 

Nobody is judging him based on assumptions. He recorded two girls without their permission . Fact. He video recorded the sounds of another juvenile in the bathroom . Fact. We had an extensive discussion about it, past the comment you quoted on. He is a creep. He does a lot more than what he is getting.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Nobody is judging him based on assumptions. He recorded two girls without their permission . Fact. He video recorded the sounds of another juvenile in the bathroom . Fact. We had an extensive discussion about it, past the comment you quoted on. He is a creep. He does a lot more than what he is getting.

AUIH1 is most definitely judging him based on his own version of the truth. He's tried and convicted him and put him on the same level of a monster like Nasser. That's the kind of BS that makes society so hard to tolerate. 

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

Your profound respect for me is noted and it is reciprocated (and I just finished harsh cancer treatment in case you or anyone wants to play that card).  Your shill (the vast majority of the time) for everything AU whether it be Gus or a POS like Lester is obvious.  Defending Gus as a coach in one thing, but defending Lester is on another level altogether.   Lester photographing teenage girls underneath desks and his getting fired from his job because of it along with Lester copping a plea deal to the bathroom incident are not assumptions or misstatements. What is wrong with you?

wde

4 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

AUIH1 is most definitely judging him based on his own version of the truth. He's tried and convicted him and put him on the same level of a monster like Nasser. That's the kind of BS that makes society so hard to tolerate. 

Where did I compare Lester to Nasser?  I tried and convicted him on the merits of his own actions.   You would have too had his name been Julio Jones.

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

Your profound respect for me is noted and it is reciprocated (and I just finished harsh cancer treatment in case you or anyone wants to play that card).  Your shill (the vast majority of the time) for everything AU whether it be Gus or a POS like Lester is obvious.  Defending Gus as a coach in one thing, but defending Lester is on another level altogether.   Lester photographing teenage girls underneath desks and his getting fired from his job because of it along with Lester copping a plea deal to the bathroom incident are not assumptions or misstatements. What is wrong with you?

wde

The misstatement I was correcting was that he "videoed a juvenile in the bathroom", which was originally misreported by the media.

3 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Where did I compare Lester to Nasser? 

In this rant

41 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

You should be ashamed of shilling for a very strange, weird guy to be nice and a total POS to be more accurate. You would probably think Nasser was railroaded if you were a Michigan State fan. 

You brought up Nasser which implies you were thinking about him in the same context as Lester.

5 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

I tried and convicted him on the merits of his own actions. 

You tried and convicted him based on your extremely limited knowledge of his actions, which have been misreported at least once, and were even trumped up in his original charges. Then you threw the proverbial book at him, unlike guys like DAG and Loof who had a tempered response to his documented actions that much better fits the crime.

Listen, I could give a crap where he played or who he is. I'm just sick of people being tried in the public court of opinion when, more often than not, the public does not have anywhere near close to enough information to make that call. I'm also pretty fed up with people making character assumptions about someone they have never met. I know its fun for some people to sit behind a keyboard and wave their opinions around like a big stick, but real people with real lives could be hurt by people spreading stories about them that could be anywhere from completely true to a bald faced lie. 

The next time you want to declare someone "a pervert and a creep" and say that "His actions deserve nothing but scorn and rejection" when you have never spent a moment with the man, pause and ask yourself, "Do I actually know this person? Do I know anything about his life, the good he does, the people who love him? Am I ready to write off a human being because of the very limited details that have been provided to me by some stories on the Internet?" Maybe then you will see why I "shill" for people.

16 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

The misstatement I was correcting was that he "videoed a juvenile in the bathroom", which was originally misreported by the media.

In this rant

You brought up Nasser which implies you were thinking about him in the same context as Lester.

You tried and convicted him based on your extremely limited knowledge of his actions, which have been misreported at least once, and were even trumped up in his original charges. Then you threw the proverbial book at him, unlike guys like DAG and Loof who had a tempered response to his documented actions that much better fits the crime.

Listen, I could give a crap where he played or who he is. I'm just sick of people being tried in the public court of opinion when, more often than not, the public does not have anywhere near close to enough information to make that call. I'm also pretty fed up with people making character assumptions about someone they have never met. I know its fun for some people to sit behind a keyboard and wave their opinions around like a big stick, but real people with real lives could be hurt by people spreading stories about them that could be anywhere from completely true to a bald faced lie. 

The next time you want to declare someone "a pervert and a creep" and say that "His actions deserve nothing but scorn and rejection" when you have never spent a moment with the man, pause and ask yourself, "Do I actually know this person? Do I know anything about his life, the good he does, the people who love him? Am I ready to write off a human being because of the very limited details that have been provided to me by some stories on the Internet?" Maybe then you will see why I "shill" for people.

Lionheart, do you have to know a drunk personally , if they are a repeated offender for DUIs ? No. It would be different if this was an isolated incident , but it is not. It is even worse because he is the adult in this situation and he should know better. Now, I would somewhat agree with this acclaimation , if you were consistent with it, but that isn’t the case. If this guy wasn’t an Auburn man , a lot of people on this thread would be condemning this guy. It’s not the end of his life, but by nature, it is very vile and disgusting.

15 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

In this rant

16 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

In this rant

Whatever helps you sleep at night.  Keep on finding excuses for perverts (as long as they played for or coached at AU of course (I know of no AU coaches that have been found complicit of what Lester has done, just pointing out that Lion will shill for the AU coaching staff no matter what). Sleep well or do you need another time out from the board because certain comments assault your feelings towards the coaching staff too much or in this case, an average former AU running back who has been demonstrated to be a pervert and a weirdo.   FWIW, I don't have to spend a minute with Brad Lester to determine based on his own actions that he is a pervert and a creep.

wde

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Lionhearted, do you have to know a drunk personally , if they are a repeated offender for DUIs ? No. It would be different if this was an isolated incident , but it is not. It is even worse because he is the adult in this situation and he should know better. Now, I would somewhat agree with this acclaimation , if you were consistent with it, but that isn’t the case. If this guy wasn’t an Auburn man , a lot of people on this would be condemning this guy. It’s not the end of his life, but by nature, it is very vile and disgusting.

I actually do know a tremendous person who I only found out was an alcoholic when he told me that he went to rehab and got clean. I also know another amazing person who spent quite a bit of time in prison for dealing drugs, but he turned his life around. 

Yes, hands down, unless someone is proven to have repeatedly committed heinous acts, you need to know them or know the WHOLE story before you judge their character.

Also, based on your very tempered conversation earlier in this thread, I know that you know that you can't compare the juvenile crap that has been reported about Lester to something life endangering like repeated DUIs. 

7 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

I actually do know a tremendous person who I only found out was an alcoholic when he told me that he went to rehab and got clean. I also know another amazing person who spent quite a bit of time in prison for dealing drugs, but he turned his life around. 

Yes, hands down, unless someone is proven to have repeatedly committed heinous acts, you need to know them or know the WHOLE story before you judge their character.

Also, based on your very tempered conversation earlier in this thread, I know that you know that you can't compare the juvenile crap that has been reported about Lester to something life endangering like repeated DUIs. 

Lester is hardly a juvenile.  He is a pervert and a weirdo and this has been proved.  Also, the fact that he has been fired from Dacula high school for taking pics underneath high school girls skirts is not in dispute.

wde

No doubt. While I don't have enough insight to say what is going on with him, he definitely needs to do some self-evaluation because he either has some mental issues or makes some really stupid decisions.

Sorry I didn't see the further discussion or I wouldn't have brought it up again. 

If that was my daughter that he took pictures of, no amount of “self evaluation” would save him. Sorry bro , I get not jumping to conclusions about people and usually agree with your views, but I’m not sure where you’re going with all this. 

30 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

It wasn’t a comparison to DUIs. That was an example of the idea that you couldn’t call someone a drunk just because you don’t personally know them. That is foolish. If someone is caught cheating on a test multiple times, they are in fact a cheater. I don’t have to know that person personally to realize that. What kills me is you are jumping hoops for this guy , who has done an absolutely disgusting feat, yet let someone from Alabama do something and you are quick to condemn without a thought. 

14 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

If that was my daughter that he took pictures of, no amount of “self evaluation” would save him. Sorry bro , I get not jumping to conclusions about people and usually agree with your views, but I’m not sure where you’re going with all this. 

I never even intended to go down this path until someone who has declared himself worthy of passing judgement decided to call me out as a defender of perverts because I responded to one incorrect statement about the situation with what was actually reported. I stated no opinion, just the facts as they were reported and I was attached for it.

But, since my character was attacked, I decided to address the bigger picture which is that we only know pieces of the story and people need to not be judging based on pieces. Everything that has currently been published about what he has done is stuff that, if he were still in college, most people around here would write off as him just doing "stupid stuff that we all did". None of it was right, all of it was stupid, and because he's a grown man, he deserves any punishment that is passed down by people who know the whole story, but no one here knows the whole story or him as a person, so to make a blanket statement about his character based on what has been reported is at best presumptuous and at worst irresponsible.  That applies to every person we read about on the Internet about who's situation we don't know the whole story.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

What kills me is you are jumping hoops for this guy , who has done an absolutely disgusting feat

I'm not jumping through hoops for this guy... I've already said, to you in fact, that what he did was wrong. I'm jumping through hoops for all of the people who are constantly having their overall character judged on the Internet by people who don't know them or the whole story. I don't know how several of you can't grasp that. Character assassination is bad. Period.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

let someone from Alabama do something and you are quick to condemn without a thought. 

AUIHI keeps saying this, and now you, but I can't think of a single time that I have condemned someone from another school who was being attacked with limited information, but if someone can point out an instance, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong.

In any case... I need to fix dinner for my wife, so please, attack away.  I'll get back to when I can.

I never even intended to go down this path until someone who has declared himself worthy of passing judgement decided to call me out as a defender of perverts because I responded to one incorrect statement about the situation with what was actually reported. I stated no opinion, just the facts as they were reported and I was attached for it.

But, since my character was attacked, I decided to address the bigger picture which is that we only know pieces of the story and people need to not be judging based on pieces. Everything that has currently been published about what he has done is stuff that, if he were still in college, most people around here would write off as him just doing "stupid stuff that we all did". None of it was right, all of it was stupid, and because he's a grown man, he deserves any punishment that is passed down by people who know the whole story, but no one here knows the whole story or him as a person, so to make a blanket statement about his character based on what has been reported is at best presumptuous and at worst irresponsible.  That applies to every person we read about on the Internet about who's situation we don't know the whole story.

I'm not jumping through hoops for this guy... I've already said, to you in fact, that what he did was wrong. I'm jumping through hoops for all of the people who are constantly having their overall character judged on the Internet by people who don't know them or the whole story. I don't know how several of you can't grasp that. Character assassination is bad. Period.

AUIHI keeps saying this, and now you, but I can't think of a single time that I have condemned someone from another school who was being attacked with limited information, but if someone can point out an instance, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong.

In any case... I need to fix dinner for my wife, so please, attack away.  I'll get back to when I can.

Anything Nick Saban. I am sure you are completely against the Mark Emmert character evaluation in regards to Michigan State  If your whole basis is character assissination is bad period, then I shouldn’t see you judge a single person ever again on this forum.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The kid from Bama who got into with his coach on the sideline? Anything Nick Saban. If your whole basis is character assissination is bad period, then I shouldn’t see you judge a single person ever again on this forum.

Amen.

wde

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Amen.

wde

I am just saying . Some of these guys think NS, Dabo, Urban Meyer, Jimbo Fisher..etc are devils , mostly because they coach at rivals schools. Yet, we have a guy looking at juveniles . Something completely inappropriate and we are seriously having a discussion about character assassination . If that was my daughter , the least of his worries would be characters assassination. We take this family stuff too far at times. I call it first 48itis. If you have watched that show, you know what I mean.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am just saying . Some of these guys think NS, Dabo, Urban Meyer, Jimbo Fisher..etc are devils , mostly because they coach at rivals schools. Yet, we have a guy looking at juveniles . Something completely inappropriate and we are seriously having a discussion about character assassination . If that was my daughter , the least of his worries would be characters assassination. We take this family stuff too far at times. I call it first 48itis. If you have watched that show, you know what I mean.

I totally agree and LOL at Lion for his hypocrisy that is so blatant when it comes to issues like this.   It has been years since I watched the 1st 48 hours and don't remember much about the show.

wde

17 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

I totally agree and LOL at Lion for his hypocrisy that is so blatant when it comes to issues like this.   It has been years since I watched the 1st 48 hours and don't remember much about the show.

wde

I actually burned out on that show. I was hooked for years. I really believe I could successfully investigate a murder right now. I have never put on a badge. You just usually need the victims cell phone and or records. There were several shows that stuck out but the vast majority were very interchangeable and got boring. 

Archived