AU/UCF Score Predictions

corchjay

AU 49 - 17 if KJ is healthy.  

If KJ is not healthy and Gus insists on the same offensive gameplan as SECCG with no Plan B then AU 28-24.

wde

20 hours ago, corchjay said:

Why do you feel that way?  

Carlton is key to this secondary and it currently appears he will either not play or he'll face a macho pass attack after not practicing much for three weeks after a concussion.  

Well, as I like to do a day or two before our games, I went to go play AU vs. CFU on the ol' Xbox (NCAA '13) but CFU is nowhere to be found. Anyone know what gives with that? We're they FCS at the time?

Central Michigan was the closest I could find. :Sing:

And it's ugly. Kerryon is having a big day, as I hope he will Monday.

I think our guys are saying the right things. I like us comfortably in this one.

UCF gave up 55 to Memphis in champ game and over 40 to South Fla. Those were their last 2 games of year I believe. If KJ is really healthy and KMart and Barrett get some meaningful carries to take the load off of him, then they will not stop our run  game. Stidham should have his normal day of 230 to 250 and at least 2 Tds. Their quick tailback will have to run for his life in order to continue his collegiate career in a normal capacity. I hope we get good news from  Holland, C. Davis, Stidham and KJ in the days after the game. I see AU- 46  UCF- 20. 

On 12/29/2017 at 1:58 PM, jAUSon said:

Aub 45

Ucf 13

Even if they substain a drive, they won't substain two of them. Big play? Maybe, although I don't believe they'll have the time to develope one. Team speed is their one advantage, our guys don't catch anyone from behind. But it's not nearly enough. 45-13 

Really?  You think  they have more team speed than we do?  just....WOW.      Every single team in the SEC has more speed than they do.

15 hours ago, WarTiger said:

Really?  You think  they have more team speed than we do?  just....WOW.      Every single team in the SEC has more speed than they do.

I guess 40 yd times are a matter of public record, so I could be wrong. UCF has made a living with speed, our m.o. has been to disrupt and demoralize, more so than to outrun, arguably on defense, but positively on offense. My point was, speed is the only thing UCF can possibly bring to the table. It was a good point.

18 minutes ago, WDG said:

I'm worried about our secondary tbh. 

I'm guessing we run the ball a good bit against that bottom tier defense. Even so.....

Auburn 52

UCF       20

Not a score prediction, but bae, aka “Will the GOAT Hastings” has a big game, just got a feeling. Just won’t have to deal with those bigger SEC DB’s trying to knock him off his routes

Auburn 38

UCF 28

Auburn dominates first half 28-10 and then goes into runs out the clock mode to start the third and UCF makes a game of it..

8 hours ago, murpjf88 said:

Auburn 38

UCF 28

Auburn dominates first half 28-10 and then goes into runs out the clock mode to start the third and UCF makes a game of it..

I'll give you one thing: You are consistent.

I'm just hoping that Legatron is on his game. 

If I'm UCF  I don't care if the ball is 9 yards deep in the end zone,  against Auburn's KO coverage I'm going to run it out...... Anything to get the speedsters an open opportunity with a spread out defense with probable gaps. 

20 hours ago, WDG said:

Just read that link! In my day I've seen plenty of players run off at the mouth and provide bulletin board material. I do believe this is the first time I've ever seen a head coach do this. If he's not being crazy like a fox and has a method to his madness, then he's just plain crazy.

Archived