2018 4* RB Harold Joiner Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

4 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

So I hear that Joiner kid is a pretty good RB.

He's meh IMO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

How's Tuesday Weld doing ?

Better then ever spoke to her the other day....................:wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Especially when our Trusty Moderators are doing it to. I can't wait till season starts. But so nobody can accuse me off getting off Topic. Joiner is a heck of a football player and I want us to sign him and then figure out where his talents would work out best for himself and for Auburn.

Ain't that the damn truth......................damn Mods

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

He's meh IMO.

I think he's a very good ATH. Other RBs I like better. Margot Robbie is the bomb though:Sing:

1 hour ago, fredst said:

I think he's a very good ATH.

He has the sho. Not sure about the go.

7 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Especially when our Trusty Moderators are doing it to. I can't wait till season starts. But so nobody can accuse me off getting off Topic. Joiner is a heck of a football player and I want us to sign him and then figure out where his talents would work out best for himself and for Auburn.

I'm not a mod but it's a democracy right? I vote @AuburnNTexas gets the hall pass I've used this offseason.  

Still Harley Quinn > Harold Joiner

Edited by corchjay
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, corchjay said:

I'm not a mod but it's a democracy right? I vote @AuburnNTexas gets the hall pass I've used this offseason.  

Still Harley Quinn > Harold Joiner

Thanks I'll take it. Can I use it when I screw up really bad as a  get out of Jail card.  LOL :Sing:

• 2 weeks later...

Joiner goes from a Top 2 to a Top 12

Another non-surprise: Auburn made Harold Joiner’s top 12.

On Sunday, one of the state of Alabama’s top running backs listed the double-digit schools that will garner the majority of his interest throughout the rest of his recruitment. That’s a much higher number than the unofficial handful of programs — Auburn and LSU, primarily — Joiner has mentioned in most interviews since his recruitment took off.

When SEC Country spoke with Joiner last month, he indicated that LSU remains his favorite. Out of all the programs recruiting him, LSU has made it most clear it wants him as a running back. Others haven’t determined whether they want him as a running back or potentially as a tight end/wide receiver. Alabama even gave him an athlete offer, with it possibility being on the defensive side of the ball.

One important, and rare, thing to track will be Joiner’s height. He understands many schools like him at receiver because he already stands 6-foot-3. If he grows, it might force Joiner to look at his recruitment exclusively as a wide receiver, which might alter where he feels like a better fit.

7 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

AU isn't recruiting Joiner very hard anymore. FWIW. 

Figured that. @GwillMac6 will not be happy to hear it.

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Figured that. @GwillMac6 will not be happy to hear it.

I am. he would be a big boost to our rankings!!! That is what it is all about for me. The aesthetics and optics of it! lol.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I am. he would be a big boost to our rankings!!! That is what it is all about for me. The aesthetics and optics of it! lol.

tenor.gif

• Like 2

hahaha WOOOO!!!!!

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, dabrasco said:

Will Joiner be more of a priority with LSU getting the commit over the weekend?

At RB No. At minimum Pierce & Martin are higher on the board & not sure AU is ready to take him as an ATH yet.

On 3/1/2017 at 1:16 PM, McLoofus said:

I want an OJ Howard so bad.

Omg! Who you talking?!! Me too!

• Like 1

My bad I done fooled around and commented to something from months ago lol.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, WFE12 said:

My bad I done fooled around and commented to something from months ago lol.

So, you wanna comment with some lottery numbers next?

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

• Like 1

Before people get too excited there is no indication in the article that AU has picked up the pace in recruiting HJ just yet.

Edited by ellitor

51 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Before people get too excited there is no indication in the article that AU has picked up the pace in recruiting HJ just yet.

Malaea  birthday pop typography yay GIF

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I was hoping, since Sheffer picked LSU, Gus would turn up the heat on him as our next tight end recruit.

I'm sure Joiner is a great guy and a heck of an athlete but an every down back he is not.  Flex TE yes, WR maybe, Hback possibly.  I don't care what his 40 yard dash says he plays slow with pads on. He runs like KJ but stuck in mud.  Would love to have him as a special teams player and project 2nd TE.  

You swap him and Smoke from wetumpka and mountain brook gets better and wetumpka gets worse.  

Edited by corchjay
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

I'm sure Joiner is a great guy and a heck of an athlete but an every down back he is not.  Flex TE yes, WR maybe, Hback possibly.  I don't care what his 40 yard dash says he plays slow with pads on. He runs like KJ but stuck in mud.  Would love to have him as a special teams player and project 2nd TE.  

You swap him and Smoke from wetumpka and mountain brook gets better and wetumpka gets worse.  

Agree 100%. 

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

I was hoping, since Sheffer picked LSU, Gus would turn up the heat on him as our next tight end recruit.

Likely wouldn't help. Pretty sure he wants to go to a team still solely recruiting him at RB. There are still many team recruiting him, not sure which ones at RB but it only takes 1.