2018 4* RB Harold Joiner Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

His high school is more a Bama school than anything else.  About 100 - 125 students or more go to Bama from there every year.  Auburn gets 75 or more students each year.

im just reaching here but the high school mascot is the Spartans with the exact same logo as mich state.  Maybe he was having a little fun with folks

Edited by mustache eagle

Just now, mustache eagle said:

His high school is more a Bama school than anything else.  About 100 kids or more go to Bama from there every year.

im just reaching here but the high school mascot is the Spartans with the exact same logo as mich state.  Maybe he was having a little fun with folks

spot on!!! having said that it seems a LOT of schools could fall in that category! lol but admittingly yes mountain brook more than most others. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

spot on!!! having said that it seems a LOT of schools could fall in that category! lol but admittingly yes mountain brook more than most others. 

I just made an edit.  It could be more than 125 each year.

31 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I should of said I think he is number 1 in the state of alabama rankings BY ONE set of rankings. Always got to specify with you around. BUT IT MAKES US ALL BETTER! you poke holes on everything we say!!! hahaha WOOO!!!!

Na. If he was #1 on the composite but not #1 but 247 or any other individual site I wouldn't have said anything. I just think the composite is the fairest rankings of the 5 because it weighs all 4 sites equally.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

you def answered your own question! lol

Well Saban just made room for him. RB B.J. Emmons is off to Hutchinson Community College. 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Na. If he was #1 on the composite but not #1 but 247 or any other individual site I wouldn't have said anything. I just think the composite is the fairest rankings of the 5 because it weighs all 4 sites equally.

I agree but he is not number 1 on composite so it does not support my argument lol you know how it is. I think in 247 own rankings is the only site he is number 1 for the state on.

Edited by GwillMac6

13 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Well Saban just made room for him. RB B.J. Emmons is off to Hutchinson Community College. 

A Soph leaving does not have much of an affect on a recruiting class.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd still like to see us sign Harold Joiner. He's a strong dude at 6-3, 218 plus he's a 4* RB from Mountain Brook.

Edited by auburn4ever

well here is the thing about recruiting.. He has to ya know WANT to come here! lol. I am thinking this may be one of those anywhere but Auburn situations. Doesn't seem like we are recruiting him that hard now anyways. Probaly changes if Asa goes to bama later this month.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

well here is the thing about recruiting.. He has to ya know WANT to come here! lol. I am thinking this may be one of those anywhere but Auburn situations. Doesn't seem like we are recruiting him that hard now anyways. Probaly changes if Asa goes to bama later this month.

Has to be....Dude considered Michigan state for Pete's sake.

38 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Has to be....Dude considered Michigan state for Pete's sake.

and he had never even visited them before he named mich st his "leader" lol

Unless he changes his style,.....it's all been said before.

I suspect programs that are recruiting 'hard' are saying what he wants to hear so they sign a great athlete and they know where they truly will try to place him on the field.  

Unfortunately I think he is being 'played' by some programs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Where are we on Harold Joiner's recruiting board? I hope Gus is recruiting this guy real hard.

How hard?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Where are we on Harold Joiner's recruiting board? I hope Gus is recruiting this guy real hard.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Why don't we like him as a rb again? 

He is tall and runs very erect and despite his size he is more of a finesse runner than a power runner from what I have seen from previous posters on this thread.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

He is tall and runs very erect and despite his size he is more of a finesse runner than a power runner from what I have seen from previous posters on this thread.

He isn't a friend of contact. 

12 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Then if he can't kick why is he on our board?

I think we're recruiting him more as an athlete, not as a RB.