2018 4* RB Harold Joiner Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

That bums me out a little. It makes me feel like we're lacking a bit both on evaluations and foresight.

Thanks as always for the info, though, sir.

I don't blame them on the foresight part. Kerryon had been adament til last week that he was coming back.

4 hours ago, WFE12 said:

But...we do have a top RB.

Yes we do, Asa is a really good back, I should have said elite and I hope Asa will turn out to be elite. Just talking about getting the #1 or 2 rated RB in the country. But they don't always pan out either, you never know about these things, we may have the best right now.

12 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Yes we do, Asa is a really good back, I should have said elite and I hope Asa will turn out to be elite. Just talking about getting the #1 or 2 rated RB in the country. But they don't always pan out either, you never know about these things, we may have the best right now.

Think I would settle for the #1 rb in the state.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Now we don't need to be settling for just the #1 in the state when we could get the #1 in the country and the #1 in the state. Come on man we are freaking RBU. ha ha

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I know what you were responding to. And I think you're wrong.

I notice that you sidestepped the QB issue, on which I said this same thing. I was right. You were wrong.

We've now lost extremely important games 2 years in a row in large part because we had quantity but not quality there and at RB. So I and probably a lot of others are just going to keep whining and complaining about that while you keep whining and complaining about us other things.

And I think you are wrong. Does that make us even?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I went to "like" this but I'm out of 'em. 

Used up all your likes, have you? Clearly, you're not cranky enough!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, WFE12 said:

We did 3 years ago and now he is gone to NFL.  Seems like a good trend to me.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Wow. Jordan Wilkins Part Deux for real. 

Not really. JW was a commit that never waivered. He was just derecruited by Gus & the new staff.

1 hour ago, War to the Eagle said:

Lots of CBs to Ole Miss coming in.  Interesting.

Not really. None of the 4 new picks comes from a reporter of one of the schools currently recruiting him. The picks to watch are from AU & Rebs reporters. Keith has an old one in for LSU, Wolk has a new foggy pick, 1 Rebs reporter has AU, another Rebs reporter has the Rebs.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not really. JW was a commit that never waivered. He was just derecruited by Gus & the new staff.

Dangit E! Just kidding. I deserve that. Every time I try to flex in the 'cruitin forum...

20 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Dangit E! Just kidding. I deserve that. Every time I try to flex in the 'cruitin forum...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

6'3" 218 coming out of high school? Um yes, yes, more yes!

On 1/4/2018 at 7:53 PM, WFE12 said:

We have already signed the #1 RB in the state, that's Asa Martin and it isn't even close. Perhaps the "#1 uncommitted RB in the state referencing Joiner was confusing? If we sign a 3rd RB in this class, it will indicate that we missed on not one, but several higher priority players at positions of greater need. Therefore, I sincerely hope we are through at RB with the two 4* guys we have already signed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Bring him in, we need a future replacement for Cox anyway

He'd make Cox look like a midget lol

• Like 1