Locker Room Renovations

FoundationEagle

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, au_bsci_04 said:

What’s the plan for changes?

The final changes are in the picture.  We are going for an "earthy" feel.  Our slogan for 2018 is "Back to Basics."

Kidding aside, we are trying to do a massive upgrade to compete with schools like Texas' recently renovated locker room.

16 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

The final changes are in the picture.  We are going for an "earthy" feel.  Our slogan for 2018 is "Back to Basics."

Kidding aside, we are trying to do a massive upgrade to compete with schools like Texas' recently renovated locker room.

Yeah, I heard Gus wanted to go more with earth tones over the same ole orange and blue.... I like it... 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

I hope so. Texas’ locker room is unreal. The tv screens they have for each player is a bit much but I like the aesthetic of the whole thing. I’m not optimistic based on the last couple of renovations we’ve done. 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

I’ve heard that our plans would be moreso “down to earth” as well. Our sources are spot on!

6 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

What’s the plan for changes?

I imagine like the picture below from the renderings sent out in April.

interior-lockerroom-650pxjpg-db8ac6804449cc3f.png

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/04/renderings_of_auburns_28_milli.html

1 minute ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Forgot about those @AUBwins thanks for pulling them back up.

No problem. You're welcome.

17 hours ago, dmoney said:

Yeah, I heard Gus wanted to go more with earth tones over the same ole orange and blue.... I like it... 

Snoopys-All-Star-Football4.jpg

1 hour ago, AFTiger said:

How did we survive?

Related image

@augolf1716 I imagine there were no locker rooms when you were playing. Where would y'all meet at half time? 

I was down there today and that’s quite the construction project going on. Pics don’t really do it justice. More involved than I was expecting I guess. 

Archived